Miami Police Sgt. James Faris under investigation - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you have a sgt that claimed he fell asleep in the back of a strangers car while working off duty while a co worker and a drug informant were sitting directly in front of him discussing protecting shipments of kilos of cocaine.

IF you can fall asleep in that situation you can fall asleep and see nothing anywhere case closed
    Oh yes and that was no other than Javi's partner in crime Eduardo Lugo , he should be in a fed lock up now

Unregistered
    The man was never even ROD. You see if he was black it would had been.

Unregistered

Move North, move WHITE !

I saw this happen in 1992, 93, right after Hurricane Andrew, PR's Negroes, and uneducated Cubans got fat checks from the government after Andrew, then moved north, Miramar, Pembroke Pines , Hollywood, and bought houses they couldn't really afford, and moved in the aunts , uncles cousins etc.

I did also, moved to Pem Pines, but a few years later I realized what that area had become !
    Another frigging GHETTO ! So in 2001 when I retired, I got the hell out of S Florida period !

I now live just north of St Augustine, and hardly ever see a negro or a spic LOL !
    That is unless they are cutting lawns , or trimming trees ! Ha ha ha , life is good when you're surrounded by decent WHITE PEOPLE !
    Your absolutely right, I live in Cooper city, and the Groids ( Negroids ) are creeping into there as well ! I'm going to move to some red neck town up north when I retire in 3 years, where its safe, clean, no crime , and WHITE !!!!!

Unregistered
    Your absolutely right, I live in Cooper city, and the Groids ( Negroids ) are creeping into there as well ! I'm going to move to some red neck town up north when I retire in 3 years, where its safe, clean, no crime , and WHITE !!!!!
    I feel your pain. The Pines, Cooper City and Davie used to be the bastion of the white man into the dark stain started moving in. Once that happened, property values plummeted. What once were good neighborhoods are now dark neighborhoods. The Groids have just about taken over Miramar.

Unregistered
    This guy didn't even get rod. His protected under the family and friend plan

Unregistered
    This guy didn't even get rod. His protected under the family and friend plan
    It makes one think, if he gave secret testimony, on those involved in this incident? To play it off and save his own azz. If he was in the car and either the FEDS or state attorneys office used, this meeting to bring more charge, then he should of been charged too.

Unregistered
    I've know the 19 y/o since he was born. He is annoying and loves to create drama. The ex-officer lives in a different subdivision than both of the kids. They had no reason to be driving by his house. The 19 y/o loves to instigate and then step back and claim he's the victim in an entertainingly histrionic fashion. I look forward to hearing from the ex-officer.

Unregistered
    I've know the 19 y/o since he was born. He is annoying and loves to create drama. The ex-officer lives in a different subdivision than both of the kids. They had no reason to be driving by his house. The 19 y/o loves to instigate and then step back and claim he's the victim in an entertainingly histrionic fashion. I look forward to hearing from the ex-officer.
    The kid, may be an azz. Why this guy did was beyond stupid. The Sgt? Is in a tight spot. Damned if you and damned if you don't. If the Sgt. states he didn't know his friend was armed. If might have a chance. If asked why he didn't do anything. I was taken by surprised and frankly, the way he went off. I feared for my own life. If I got in the middle. He may of shot all 3 of us. We all experienced people like this 19 y/o and what he did and does. hell, we even work with a few. Most of us can ride herd on our temper. I miss the dust bowl.

Unregistered
    Wow… amazing!!! I too have known this young man for a long time also and he is nothing as you describe so you really must not know him at all to make these comments. This young man has volunteered hundreds of hours over the years helping out others and has a heart of gold. As I understand it, there are multiple communities within this particular subdivision and driving through would not really be an issue with anyone. Are you trying to say that one does not have the freedom to drive the roads around one’s neighborhood??? That is really a horrible statement for you to make. They have every right to drive around a neighborhood just as you do and anyone else for that matter. An instigator you say… that’s a real laugh! Perhaps you can give some specifics? Both of the young men involved in this matter were victims… nothing entertaining about getting a gun pointed at you for no reason and threatened to be killed. Unfortunately, the ex officer and the active officer were wrong… very wrong in their actions. I guess you condone this action and that no matter the circumstance that you believe the badge could do no wrong so it had to be the kid’s fault. Justice is not blind although you might be turning a blind eye or two yourself!

Unregistered
    Wow… amazing!!! I too have known this young man for a long time also and he is nothing as you describe so you really must not know him at all to make these comments. This young man has volunteered hundreds of hours over the years helping out others and has a heart of gold. As I understand it, there are multiple communities within this particular subdivision and driving through would not really be an issue with anyone. Are you trying to say that one does not have the freedom to drive the roads around one’s neighborhood??? That is really a horrible statement for you to make. They have every right to drive around a neighborhood just as you do and anyone else for that matter. An instigator you say… that’s a real laugh! Both of the young men involved in this matter were victims… nothing entertaining about getting a gun pointed at you for no reason and threatened to be killed. Unfortunately, the ex officer and the active officer were wrong… very wrong in their actions. I guess you condone this action and that no matter the circumstance that you believe the badge could do no wrong so it had to be the kid’s fault. Justice is not blind and people are not above the law.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast