WTF Nocco!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF Nocco!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ha, apparently I've said enough to get you to go on this long rant.... I must have got to you. I read half of it and got so damn bored I didn't bother with the rest. I'll bet you are one of the morbidly obese slobs that seem to plague Pasco. Right now you are crammed behind the wheel of your patrol car, drinking your third free slurpee, and hiding behind some strip Plaza somewhere. Or maybe you're one of those fat jail sissies. That's it, I'm breaking up with your mom, and you can forget about that ice cream. When you get off duty go home and play with your Xbox 360, and tell your mom I said goodbye.
    Sucks when you cant match up to the competition huh?

Unregistered
    Sucks when you cant match up to the competition huh?
    Haven't met my match yet.....still waiting.

Unregistered
    Haven't met my match yet.....still waiting.
    As pathetic as you are thats not a surprise but keep looking one will show up sooner or later. Head towards Little Road or Trinity Blvd your chances for a hook up thataway are much better there.

Unregistered
    How about Captain SWAT

Nocco has two standards for his boys and everyone else

Colonel was the biggest fuzck up now he sits and judges....PASCO IS A BLACK HOLE....RUN
    Captain JS, now there is a ethical guy! Lets see if you bang your subordinate and get caught then to save your own butt text your wife telling her I want a divorcee so to appease Nacho and Col JH and show his loyalty to an awful unethical command staff and to keep the double standard alive and well. Keep up the good work number 1 and number 2, your consistency in judging and discipline is just amazing.

Unregistered
    As pathetic as you are thats not a surprise but keep looking one will show up sooner or later. Head towards Little Road or Trinity Blvd your chances for a hook up thataway are much better there.
    That's not where I found your mom, she was on 19. Did she go back there? I heard she takes EBT cards now.

Unregistered
    Captain JS, now there is a ethical guy! Lets see if you bang your subordinate and get caught then to save your own butt text your wife telling her I want a divorcee so to appease Nacho and Col JH and show his loyalty to an awful unethical command staff and to keep the double standard alive and well. Keep up the good work number 1 and number 2, your consistency in judging and discipline is just amazing.
    Christ, half the command staff has banged their subordinates, unchecked. Now, God forbid you get overheard saying something bad about the sheriff.... That's where they draw the line, lol.

Unregistered
    GOD HELP ALL who are left working for the camera loving pretty boy Grady Judd wanna be Sheriff. I swear they can't wait to get rid of anyone who might actually do their job. I think it must feel so threatening, to have people that actually DO their jobs and have over 10 years experience. Maybe he is afraid that they will coordinate an uprising among the remaining employees.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234