Shyame on schultz
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shyame on schultz

The police reports by pbso warranted his arrest, but since he was a bso major, he was given a pass
    he is unfit to wear the uniform, but fdle will have to address this, because ia haqd covered it up until now. When the sheriff has to respond to questions about this on camera,, they might try to take some actionsheri8f needs a new team

Unregistered

Shame on schultz lazy lauderdale nasty boys street gang

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730535]The police reports by pbso warranted his arrest, but since he was a bso major, he was given a pass
    he is unfit to wear the uniform, but fdle will have to address this, because ia had covered it up until now. When the sheriff has to respond to questions about this on camera,, they might try to take some action

sheriFf needs a new teamLAZY LAUDERDALE NASTY BOYS STREET GANG STRIKES AGAIN

Unregistered
    That is Dale's boy toy nothing will happen to him on this or anything else. Dale was able to get him this job and another promotion since he has been here and the guy did nothing but support Al Lamb so if he can make that happen he safe . So move onto another loser there plenty out there .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is Dale's boy toy nothing will happen to him on this or anything else. Dale was able to get him this job and another promotion since he has been here and the guy did nothing but support Al Lamb so if he can make that happen he safe . So move onto another loser there plenty out there .
    I figured there was some connection there. I just cant figure out why people who Lauderdale themselves didn't promote past sergeant, are brought here and treated like a law enforcement legend.

Unregistered
    The police reports by pbso warranted his arrest, but since he was a bso major, he was given a pass
    he is unfit to wear the uniform, but fdle will have to address this, because ia haqd covered it up until now. When the sheriff has to respond to questions about this on camera,, they might try to take some actionsheri8f needs a new team
    DUDE, do you have a hard on for this guy or what? You are the only one coming on here complaining about him. Grow a set of balls, walk up to him and tell him you have a problem with him. You seem pretty stalkerish. And learn how to fkin type without all the fukin numbers. I've spoken with the man many times and he has always been polite, respectful and professional. And no i'm not him, or from Ft. Lauderdale. I'm a 19 year BSO deputy. Now go wipe that jealousy off your lip! (BOOM - DROPS MIC)

Unregistered
    You obviously didn't read those reports. If he had been a deputy, no questions asked. He would have been 15'd. It's not right that he can preach ETHICS to us and act like the people we arrest every day on the streets. In your eyes I guess it's ok because he's polite to you. In the scheme of things that shouldn't matter. Right is right. You can't have policies for us and passes for them. That's how you destroy the system.

Unregistered
    You obviously didn't read those reports. If he had been a deputy, no questions asked. He would have been 15'd. It's not right that he can preach ETHICS to us and act like the people we arrest every day on the streets. In your eyes I guess it's ok because he's polite to you. In the scheme of things that shouldn't matter. Right is right. You can't have policies for us and passes for them. That's how you destroy the system.
    So you are saying LEO showed up and wrote a report that showed probable cause for an arrest? Which could have been submitted to the SAO to file and they didn't? Being polite doesn't excuse crimes in my eyes. I am just unaware of the so called "crime" you say happened.

Unregistered
    No. What I'm saying is he was treated differently than any Deputy would have been. Did you know the victim filed for a restraining order? Did Shultz have to get served at IA? Did he have to give up his gun and get a vehicle without lights? Why not? With serious allegations like these, why was he not placed on Administrative leave at least until it cleared up? They just tried to sweep it under the rug. Policies are for all of us. Especially a man who preaches the importance of ethical behavior. He should not be exempt from the same policies we get hung out to dry on daily.

Unregistered
    Why do you think there would have been an arrest if it had been a deputy. If there is no physical evidence of a crime then you have two sides to a story. Personally, had I caught another man snooping around my woman I wouldn't have been so kind. I think he showed great restraint. The problem with this country today are many but this is an example. It's okay for someone to disrespect you and come after your woman. But God forbid you do something about it and now you're somehow in the wrong? Give it a rest. If you weren't there you don't know what happened.

Unregistered
    Why do you think there would have been an arrest if it had been a deputy. If there is no physical evidence of a crime then you have two sides to a story. Personally, had I caught another man snooping around my woman I wouldn't have been so kind. I think he showed great restraint. The problem with this country today are many but this is an example. It's okay for someone to disrespect you and come after your woman. But God forbid you do something about it and now you're somehow in the wrong? Give it a rest. If you weren't there you don't know what happened.
    Doing something about it means pulling a gun on somebody? ? Are you sure? Maybe thats the super badass way to handle it but it also sounds like agg assault to me. Maybe if someone cuts him off he can point a gun at them while the rest of us who arent manly enough to do something about it just drive on. Sounds like he received preferential treatment which is the purpose of this post. Hes gonna pull that gun sheet on the wrong person and find himself regretting the decision.

PS- doing something about it should begin with keeping the old lady off her back.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast