So who is CHIEF Pratt taking with her?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

So who is CHIEF Pratt taking with her?

Wondering which command staff members she will be taking with her?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    word is she is taking some of the best and brightest who have alot of pull to also cherry pick the best good for her

Unregistered
    Only taking one, Capt Brown from NS

Unregistered
    Does it matter? As long as that militant pygmy is gone from here who gives a d%#m?

Unregistered
    Only taking one, Capt Brown from NS
    Shawn is one of the best! I hope he gets offered a major position to stay.

Unregistered
    The best affirmative action has to offer!!

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Shawn is one of the best! I hope he gets offered a major position to stay.

shawn browne is a CLASS ACT and on top of that he KNOWS his sh**. backwards and forwards. He is about as competent as anyone could ever be. and, he is also a nice person.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (all this from a guy he once filed a PC on when he was an explorer----- and i'm totally QRU with the guy).
    So lay off him already, cut him some slack. this organization could use ten more shawn brownes, maybe more.

Unregistered
    shawn browne is a CLASS ACT and on top of that he KNOWS his sh**. backwards and forwards. He is about as competent as anyone could ever be. and, he is also a nice person.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (all this from a guy he once filed a PC on when he was an explorer----- and i'm totally QRU with the guy).
    So lay off him already, cut him some slack. this organization could use ten more shawn brownes, maybe more.
    AGREED! I have know him his whole career and he was never shy about working! As a supervisor he looked out for his subordinates. He stands up for his officers and that seems to be in short supply around here.

SENIOR MGPD OFFICER
    AGREED! I have know him his whole career and he was never shy about working! As a supervisor he looked out for his subordinates. He stands up for his officers and that seems to be in short supply around here.
    Good to know Chief Pratt may bring him over. We desperately need some good leadership here....

Senior MGPD officer

Unregistered
    More affirmative action chief of police and senior staff members; when will they ever learn?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast