Notification of FHP job offer

Unregistered

Notification of FHP job offer

How close to the next academy does FHP notify candidates they are accepted to the class? Hoping to get into June 2017 class.
    Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How close to the next academy does FHP notify candidates they are accepted to the class? Hoping to get into June 2017 class.
    Thanks.
    And you're already on LEO affairs? You're a scumbag.

Unregistered
    He's just asking a simple question and you're being so rude about it. You sound like a scumbag yourself.

Unregistered
    He's just asking a simple question and you're being so rude about it. You sound like a scumbag yourself.
    Welcome to FHP. Read every thread on this site and you will understand FHP completely.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2753693]Welcome to FHP. Read every thread on this site and you will understand FHP completely.[/QUOTE

Run from this site. If you don't know better, it will get you down. Several real pains in the neck ruin this for everyone.

Unregistered
    This guy sucks!!

Unregistered
    To the first responder: obviously you have anger issues. Smart people like to do research to plan ahead. You know nothing about me, we all know volumes about you from a single post. Normally I don't respond to stupid stuff but I felt compelled too in your case. This will undoubtedly send you into a dizzy and you will need to lash out from your mother's basement. Have at it have more important things to do.

Unregistered
    I received my offer like 2-3 weeks before the class started. Your best shot is to call your recruiter. He should have a better answer. Good luck!

Unregistered
    I received my offer like 2-3 weeks before the class started. Your best shot is to call your recruiter. He should have a better answer. Good luck!
    Thank you. This lets me figure out how long I have to get down there. I'm from out of state. Also want to give my present employer notice. They have been great to me with respect to time off to complete the hiring process. I'm very excited but not counting my chickens before they hatch! Everyone from FHP I have dealt with through the process has been great.
    Thanks again.

Unregistered
    Thanks.
    Hey man. Did you apply to the Highway Patrol in your state? Why did they not take you? I'm pretty sure they pay more than your current job and FHP. Is it warm weather your looking for?