Social Media clowns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Social Media clowns

So let me get this right. You offer to help a citizen change her tire. That is good, we should all do that. But you have to call a subordinate to the scene, not to help change the tire or direct traffic. You have them take your picture so you can have yourself posted on the departments social media. This Cpl is what is call a55 kissing, grand standing and being a narcissistic clown.

Your officers would have just changed it and went back to work. How ridiculous our department posted that.

Unregistered
    He is a putz

Unregistered
    Ironic you post here on a social media site.
    I get the whole cynical thing though.
    The world has gone completely mad.

Unregistered
    There's a reason I understand why police departments have gotten to this point with all this social media.
    It's to counteract the media's damnation of the police.
    It's part of a supervisors responsibility in the 21st century.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a reason I understand why police departments have gotten to this point with all this social media.
    It's to counteract the media's damnation of the police.
    It's part of a supervisors responsibility in the 21st century.
    i understand that. However, this is a supervisor who called his subordinate to come take a picture of him. He delayed doing the "good deed" until he could get his picture taken and his publicity. His troops do great things all the time. Yet he never does the same in return.

Unregistered
    I agree with the original poster 100%! AC is a complete DB only concerned about getting a third stripe.

Unregistered

wow

So let me get this straight. You, who probably was not there, comes on this forum to rip a fellow brother up? That Cop is a stand up guy and would do anything for anyone. So what we get a little good PR. It helps our agency as a whole and I'm pretty sure he's change plenty of tires in him time as a cop. Stop being a backstaber if you are indeed a cop.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You, who probably was not there, comes on this forum to rip a fellow brother up? That Cop is a stand up guy and would do anything for anyone. So what we get a little good PR. It helps our agency as a whole and I'm pretty sure he's change plenty of tires in him time as a cop. Stop being a backstaber if you are indeed a cop.
    Stand up guy? He tears up Sheriff Judd every chance he gets. I know Judd and he IS A STAND UP GUY!

Unregistered
    Stand up guy? He tears up Sheriff Judd every chance he gets. I know Judd and he IS A STAND UP GUY!
    Ask him why and he will gladly tell you. Judd may look glorious on TV but that's about it. I won't go into details because this is not the place for it. All I will say is, RIP M. Williams.

Unregistered
    Do you know how to read son? You made my point- he tears up Judd and is wrong 100%, Did you read the part that said I know Judd and he is the stand up guy? I agree he tells everyone negative things about Judd but is 100% wrong. It is he that is not the stand up guy IMO so far as I can see not Sheriff Judd. Judd is a superior boss/cop/leader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast