the new way to get promoted!!!!! Dixlexia!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmfao get ready to be supervised by some dislexic zero!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    What's better being supervised by a dyslexic or a lost bi-sexual lesbian who knows nothing about police work?

Well you do get a two or three for one deal with the lesbian because you get Papier's riding up and down with the lesbian.

Unregistered
    Lmfao 😵😵😵😵😵😵😭😭😭😭😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we're ****ed.......

Unregistered
    Wow are real man! An internet badazz! Yes, people are entitled to post what they want. Even a moron like yourself! I bet you eat the corn out of Ron's sh!t, just to see where it came from. I bet your the apple of your ma & pa's eye. Sitting in front of a computer, talking smack about a man's dead wife. Maybe JG, doesn't care your a punk! He deals with them daily. Feel better? Yes, you'll go far here at MPD. The little girl, trying to make it in a man's world. Please continue to run another's family member down. Then you can walk around with your little chicken cheat all puffed out. That your the man.
    Stand down ***** that's an order!

Unregistered
    Stand down p-you-es-es-why. That's an order.

Unregistered
    Ronald, did it ever occur to you, that if anyone here is an azzhole it's you? Honestly, your to stupid to see the writing on the wall. No one care, about you glory hole days in the Navy. So, this airborne crap your coming up with. Did you wait till all the old crew was retired, so they couldn't call you on it? I know your DD-214 doesn't have anything about airborne on it. Nothing listed in your personnel file either. Come on nobody would think less of you for only being a cook. It's the lies you casted, that got people stumped. Are you embarrassed over your military choice's? Seems that way. Also, these lies over what you've done, since you were forced out at your 30. No drop offer. It appears when you had to turn in your uniforms, you lost you identity too. Repeat after me. I am Ronald and I'm worthy, I don't need to lie to feel accepted. I know my real family and friends, accept me as the lying 2 faced POS I became, during my time at MPD. Now, if you stand in front of a mirror 3 times a day or when your feeling, like you need to brag or lie some more. This will help you thru those dark hours. I got this from Dr. Phil, I did a call in on your behalf. He wants to have you appear on his show. I told him baby step first. He's not ready to be outed. In more way then one.

Unregistered
    Que manera de comer mierda!

Unregistered
    Well, I rarely post on Leo Affairs, but this bothers me! The #1 on the written test Officer Justine Garcia scored 72 because he told the city that he has ADD (ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER). WHAT A JOKE and unfair for those of us that took the test the right way.

Unregistered

Leave Him Alone !!!

Justin Garcia is or departments....Vincent van Gogh!!! He's been on postal watch since he arrived here and through the help of state of the art medication we've been able to harness the great "GENIUS" within him. One day this young man will rule the world with his long time friend Pinky. So don't be hatters y'all !!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe if you studied 300+ hours and had a brain you'd have passed suckers...

Or take some good meds both work well while taking tests

Unregistered
    Ronald, did it ever occur to you, that if anyone here is an azzhole it's you? Honestly, your to stupid to see the writing on the wall. No one care, about you glory hole days in the Navy. So, this airborne crap your coming up with. Did you wait till all the old crew was retired, so they couldn't call you on it? I know your DD-214 doesn't have anything about airborne on it. Nothing listed in your personnel file either. Come on nobody would think less of you for only being a cook. It's the lies you casted, that got people stumped. Are you embarrassed over your military choice's? Seems that way. Also, these lies over what you've done, since you were forced out at your 30. No drop offer. It appears when you had to turn in your uniforms, you lost you identity too. Repeat after me. I am Ronald and I'm worthy, I don't need to lie to feel accepted. I know my real family and friends, accept me as the lying 2 faced POS I became, during my time at MPD. Now, if you stand in front of a mirror 3 times a day or when your feeling, like you need to brag or lie some more. This will help you thru those dark hours. I got this from Dr. Phil, I did a call in on your behalf. He wants to have you appear on his show. I told him baby step first. He's not ready to be outed. In more way then one.
    OMG, so true and funny Hey, do you think you could hook me up on the show? My Sgt, has been making goo-goo eyes at me. He keep's dropping stuff and bending over in front of. Stands up with a real big smile. I afraid, very afraid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast