Ai-17-002 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ai-17-002

Unregistered
    If there was such proof as you say, since you clearly didn't read the file, nor did your friend. They both wouldn't have received what they did: A written reprimand and one day off. If they did have "video proof" etc. which there was none, go read the file yourself, before you actually take someones word, you will see why they got what they did.

Don't believe everything you hear, not even by your "friends".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there was such proof as you say, since you clearly didn't read the file, nor did your friend. They both wouldn't have received what they did: A written reprimand and one day off. If they did have "video proof" etc. which there was none, go read the file yourself, before you actually take someones word, you will see why they got what they did.

Don't believe everything you hear, not even by your "friends".
    I guess you're right; they did nothing wrong and thats why they were disciplined. I bet the above was written by the perp.

Unregistered
    I guess you're right; they did nothing wrong and thats why they were disciplined. I bet the above was written by the perp.
    No genius, your ignorant little mind can't wrap around the fact that just because it's an investigation does that mean they're automatically guilty? just like every criminal investigation is not always guilty. just like what was that deputy yesterday in the news anyway looks like either he was a genius or the State's Attorney's office complete morons probably a little of both. But I'm pretty sure from the looks of it either his girlfriend lied and instead of believing the deputies they believed her and now look foolish in will pay severely

Unregistered
    In this agency, if you go to IA then you have to prove your innocence. They treat you like a criminal even if it's not a criminal investigation. Don't trust these people. They may appear to be your friends and come with handshakes and smiles, but they screw your behind your back. Be careful and don't get involved in this place.

Unregistered
    True but if you make a mistake or violate policy it's best to own up to it because the truth always comes out. In life this IA is insignificant, but the lives altered and people disgraced by it will be everlasting. I heard the females kids are all messed up by her actions and the male has already screwed up his girks previously. I hope it was worth it

Unregistered
    Oh I agree 100%, I've had my fun and did stupid things at an early age but once you have kids, it should change you, they should always be in your mind.

Unregistered
    Didn't we all. She's kinda old to be acting like this don't us think? I feel for all those kids

Unregistered
    Didn't we all. She's kinda old to be acting like this don't us think? I feel for all those kids
    Yea but her spackle does a pretty good job.

Unregistered
    These two winners deserve each other. I must admit I love the foodie angle to get the girl. Although he doesnt look all that smart he is a genius in his own right. The girl is cheap and is way past her prime for these activities.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234