Daniel Suarez files complaint for smoking on duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oye gordita you have nothing else to do?. No comer tanto meirda and get off the site. This shit is going to be really funny if he wins, because you warrior typist are still going to hide, grow a pair.
    Oye ChupaCabra: PONTE UN BOMBILLO EN EL CULO Y ALUMBRAME LOS COJONES!
    Y SI NO TE GUSTA, HECHATE A DANNY LA LLEGUA Y PONLA A PARIR SOCACHO MARICONZON!

....and you are right, I have nothing better to do than bust your balls Danny Boy aka #FAKECOP.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF THIS SITE. THIS IS FOR LEO'S AND YOU ARE A.....
    YES, YOU GUESSED IT: #FAKECOP!

Unregistered
    Oye ChupaCabra: PONTE UN BOMBILLO EN EL CULO Y ALUMBRAME LOS COJONES!
    Y SI NO TE GUSTA, HECHATE A DANNY LA LLEGUA Y PONLA A PARIR SOCACHO MARICONZON!

....and you are right, I have nothing better to do than bust your balls Danny Boy aka #FAKECOP.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF THIS SITE. THIS IS FOR LEO'S AND YOU ARE A.....
    YES, YOU GUESSED IT: #FAKECOP!
    From what I'm reading, a lot of you have some pent up sexual frustration. Quien cojone le importa si el chiquito like to play with el rabo like javi and his lover.

Whoever wrote the last post, papo you are busting your own balls. I know Danny and he don't have time to waste responding to mongolicos like you. Papo have the cojones and talk to him like a man... but I know it's hard being a man when javi got you on a leash, come here Lil puppy , now bark

Unregistered
    From what I'm reading, a lot of you have some pent up sexual frustration. Quien cojone le importa si el chiquito like to play with el rabo like javi and his lover.

Whoever wrote the last post, papo you are busting your own balls. I know Danny and he don't have time to waste responding to mongolicos like you. Papo have the cojones and talk to him like a man... but I know it's hard being a man when javi got you on a leash, come here Lil puppy , now bark
    How can you tak man to man when Danny boy is nothing but a closet queen.

Unregistered

El Danny le gusta el tabaco por la Espalda

"Si yo fuera maricon, todo cambiaría....
    Se la metiera al Danny por el culo y el se reía !"

Unregistered
    How can you tak man to man when Danny boy is nothing but a closet queen.
    Closet queen? Papo you use be ignorant o un tremendo comer meirda, geez no wonder people think MPD has morons, because it does. Check his online accounts, or you to busy mamando the staff? Check yourself before you end up like javi

Unregistered
    Hey moron the DO says if you smoke you are to do it inconspicuously.

Unregistered
    Hey moron the DO says if you smoke you are to do it inconspicuously.
    So you can be clear ROQUE!
    After you follow all of these requirements you can be inconspicuous. COME PINGA!

Evacuating the arena with hundreds of parents and their kids while placing crime scene tape As several news media channel are filming you is not being inconspicuous saco de papa.

11.6.48.2: Members of the Department in uniform shall not smoke, chew tobacco, gum, snuff when visible to the public; nor shall they do these during roll call, line up, court attendance, or during any formation or official function. They shall not leave any post or assignment for the sole purpose of smoking, chewing tobacco, gum or snuff; but they shall, when permitted, do so in such a manner as to be inconspicuous.

Unregistered

Sleeping Lugo

Papo, yo me fumo varias aldavas al dia!

Unregistered
    Come bacallao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12