Rotten Yuca
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotten Yuca

Unregistered

Rotten Yuca

The Raja Yuca is done when Sergio is gone he will never be more than a Sergeant in this department because he is corrupt like his dad and uncle

Unregistered
    And that's going to be When? No one is running against 5000 which means 100 will be around for a while

Unregistered
    Soon...Soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Raja Yuca is done when Sergio is gone he will never be more than a Sergeant in this department because he is corrupt like his dad and uncle
    Keep dreaming my friend. There's a reason why all these cocaine cowboys went into local law enforcement. Certain entities need protection for their lucrative business and Yuca is just the guy to take over when ole Sergio retires. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they were the ones supplying Yuca with all those 33's.

Unregistered
    Yuca's go to 33 is some skinny dirty blonde hoe that loves to snort Perico and her older cousin is into credit card fraud

Unregistered
    Yuca's go to 33 is some skinny dirty blonde hoe that loves to snort Perico and her older cousin is into credit card fraud
    What does that say about his leadership qualities and those of his superiors ?

Unregistered
    What does that say about his leadership qualities and those of his superiors ?
    His cousin is RC?

Unregistered
    His cousin is RC?
    Not Raja Yuca's cousin, his 33s cousin is some baker act whore that "allegedly" skims credit cards and sells the numbers.

Unregistered
    Didnt i hear somwhere that his mother was a bar girl?

Unregistered
    Didnt i hear somwhere that his mother was a bar girl?
    She was a cocaine cowboy groupie. His
    mom has more miles than I-95 all the cowboys that would hang out at the mutiny smashed that ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast