Administration Appreciation Month Coming - Nominate your favorite worst member!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Administration Appreciation Month Coming - Nominate your favorite worst member!

Have a favorite admin member who merits recognition for their contribution to where agency morale, reputation and safety.

If there is a place lower than the abyss, its Labelle, and the stench spreads beyond simple county lines.

Unusual management practices? Arbitrary and Capricious decisions by "management"? Inconsistent application of rules, policies and procedures? Or, just blatant, outright abuses of position and violations of civil rights? Evidence fabrication/and or destruction? Witness tampering? Perjury? where to begin! Where does it possibly end?!

Rank is no bar for nomination - slick sleeve to stars.

Criteria for nomination. Lack of professional ability, willingness to stab anyone, anytime for anything, just to gain favor.

May is morale month! Give it the big Hendry try! Yay...Green! Out with the (g)old, and in with the new (anyone)!

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me?!?! Morale?

Unregistered

Green Machine, unite to fight until liberation by FDLE

It can only go up. On which side are you, the "greens" (the rank and file), or theirs? Dont let "them" win

The Green Machine must unite and wait for liberation forces of FDLE and DOJ. Resist!

Unregistered

What's Morale

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It can only go up. On which side are you, the "greens" (the rank and file), or theirs? Dont let "them" win

The Green Machine must unite and wait for liberation forces of FDLE and DOJ. Resist!
    No offense, but the green really needs to keep their heads down and mouths shut for now. The FDLE is coming, we all know that, as does the admin. Until they make that move, any word or act that's not appreciated by the admin will get you a quick trip to the IA chair. Ask GT. When you get there you'll find Ben (fired from Collier for stalking) Rowe waiting to make whatever conclusion he was told to make, because he's a company kiss a$$ punk. Lt can't Reed and Lt diabetes Stevens are are bought and paid for and no friends to any of us either. Just lay low and do as little as possible until we get an interim admin who'll support us instead of head hunt us.

Unregistered

My Brother or Sister...

No offense, but the green really needs to keep their heads down and mouths shut for now. The FDLE is coming, we all know that, as does the admin. Until they make that move, any word or act that's not appreciated by the admin will get you a quick trip to the IA chair. Ask GT. When you get there you'll find Ben (fired from Collier for stalking) Rowe waiting to make whatever conclusion he was told to make, because he's a company kiss a$$ punk. Lt can't Reed and Lt diabetes Stevens are are bought and paid for and no friends to any of us either. Just lay low and do as little as possible until we get an interim admin who'll support us instead of head hunt us.
    It was not a call to openly revolt, just find strength in each other - trust me - I know first hand the position you are in.

It was an encouragement - the "green" as they are labeled - you are dealing with what is considered 'old time' members of Hendry - alot of their colleagues have since moved on to much bigger paydays and agencies - and those who now oppress you are people that even their 'old friends' would not recognize.

Youll have your day to piss on them, trust me on that too, it is a sweet feeling.

Keeping your head down and laying low is not cowardly - it is a sign of intelligence - just laugh knowing whats in store.

Unregistered
    Reed and Stevens are LTs now? I feel for you all.

Unregistered
    written by a washout, got fired probably and now has trash to say about everyone. loser

Unregistered
    Yes! They were both rewarded for their ability to overlook corruption and criminal acts committed by the administration, and willingness to facilitate those same unlawful acts. HCSO... the only LE agency in the state where you are rewarded and promoted for surrendering your integrity.

Unregistered

is that the railroad coming again - is there a parking lot to discuss this in?

Yes! They were both rewarded for their ability to overlook corruption and criminal acts committed by the administration, and willingness to facilitate those same unlawful acts. HCSO... the only LE agency in the state where you are rewarded and promoted for surrendering your integrity.
    unless you have something PROVEABLE - your crap talk is right up there with the railroad job archer just escaped from - I dare you - put up or shut up. got names, (actual) incidents - not hearsay that the fascist 20th circuit attempts to build cases on. you just got called out.

Unregistered
    unless you have something PROVEABLE - your crap talk is right up there with the railroad job archer just escaped from - I dare you - put up or shut up. got names, (actual) incidents - not hearsay that the fascist 20th circuit attempts to build cases on. you just got called out.
    Nice! Shouldn't you be pretending to be a lieutenant instead of trolling this blog? You fat illiterate tub of immoral sh!t

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast