Bad News For Sheriff Dum Dum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregisteredokde

Really sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad news for the sheriff, REALLY? Have you been in out of space for the past 5-1/2 months. The sheriff was just re-elected with 73% of the vote, and it looks like he will be the sheriff for as long as he wants. What happens between him and his staff, sorry to give you the bad news, but nobody cares. Looking forward to seeing you again in 4 years, as feudal as it may be for you.

Unregistered

FU tal

Once again the intelligence level of the posters defending this POS sheriff demonstrate their inability to understand even basic English.

Unregistered
    Fake news. You're fake news

Unregisteredithappens

27%

Once again the intelligence level of the posters defending this POS sheriff demonstrate their inability to understand even basic English.
    Well, let's get this straight, only 27% of the people in Broward County thinks he's a piece of shit. In politics, he's considered a superstar with those numbers. What's the problem, having trouble finding a job. Yea, yea, yea, I know, you're doing great. Making money in the private sector, great pension, so happy to be out of BSO. But I would bet my house on it, that in 4 years you will be out at a poll holding a sign for Sheriff Scott Israels opponent. And why will you be doing this? Because yes you do need the job, and you can't live without the power. Why Dont you let me assist you in starting another career. Post your resume and I will see what I can do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredithappens View Post
    Well, let's get this straight, only 27% of the people in Broward County thinks he's a piece of shit. In politics, he's considered a superstar with those numbers. What's the problem, having trouble finding a job. Yea, yea, yea, I know, you're doing great. Making money in the private sector, great pension, so happy to be out of BSO. But I would bet my house on it, that in 4 years you will be out at a poll holding a sign for Sheriff Scott Israels opponent. And why will you be doing this? Because yes you do need the job, and you can't live without the power. Why Dont you let me assist you in starting another career. Post your resume and I will see what I can do.
    Only because Israel has a "D" after his name.. and thats as fake as he is.. a very poor leader and law enforcement officer.. he is allowing his cronies to destroy this agency.. god help us

Unregistered
    Ok Russ, I'm sure

Unregisteredichy

No that

Ok Russ, I'm sure
    Now that's got to be a killer, russ offering assistance in helping someone get a job. He must have been busting a gut while writing that post.

Unregistered
    Listen green burger come up from under the sheriff's nuts and get some fresh air. 75% of the voting public in Broward are idiots. Yes idiots, just like 75% of the employees at BSO, complete F-ing idiots. Anyone who thinks Israel is doing even a decent job is part of the 75%. The man is a moron, a buffoon, a simpleton. He started in controversy and continues to swim in incompetence. He is in way over his head. From staffing at the districts to the airport shooting fiasco. He loves to blame the County for his errors. No one considers the man an effective leader, he is an incessant liar and That is why the "Fort Lauderdale Sheriff's office" is a joke and everyone knows it.

Unregisteredokboo

Q from who?

Listen green burger come up from under the sheriff's nuts and get some fresh air. 75% of the voting public in Broward are idiots. Yes idiots, just like 75% of the employees at BSO, complete F-ing idiots. Anyone who thinks Israel is doing even a decent job is part of the 75%. The man is a moron, a buffoon, a simpleton. He started in controversy and continues to swim in incompetence. He is in way over his head. From staffing at the districts to the airport shooting fiasco. He loves to blame the County for his errors. No one considers the man an effective leader, he is an incessant liar and That is why the "Fort Lauderdale Sheriff's office" is a joke and everyone knows it.
    I guess you watched Hillary Clintons presentation yesterday where reality just hasn't sunk in yet. It's been 6 months since Sheriff Israel crushed your boy. Get over it. 75% of the residence are idiots? I would love to be a ventriloquist and use you as my doll for a comedy routine. Come on, let's try it, we can make a lot of money. You know you need the money. All you have to do is sign over the rights to your stupidity and I'll become a rich man!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast