Pasco Eligibility - Page 8
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell us bout all those pushups you say you can do. Now hurry up and respond with even more lackluster skills. Its hilarious.
    And you keep doing it. Good boy!!!
    I did 72 this morning, since you asked. That's the most I can do at once, and you? Do you just rest your belly on the ground and rock back and forth on it? Maybe you could squeeze out one push-up if someone dangles a Twinkie in front of you... what are the G4S requirements? Oh Corky, you are truly pathetic....and your comebacks are getting weaker by the day.

Unregistered
    I did 72 this morning, since you asked. That's the most I can do at once, and you? Do you just rest your belly on the ground and rock back and forth on it? Maybe you could squeeze out one push-up if someone dangles a Twinkie in front of you... what are the G4S requirements? Oh Corky, you are truly pathetic....and your comebacks are getting weaker by the day.
    Good boy!! Speaking on command!!! 72? WoW. Dont your knees get sore? Comebacks? Have no need. Read your pathetic raps. All wrong. Still rapping about G4S I see. Wrong again. Its you Peanut who have uniform envy I dont wear one you pathetic loser. The Green Weenie strikes again.

Unregistered
    Well since Im asking and you say youre answering......How many million in stolen property is missing?

Speak Strawberry Speak!!!

Unregistered
    Well since Im asking and you say youre answering......How many million in stolen property is missing?

Speak Strawberry Speak!!!
    This is the Green Weenie doing what he does best fantasize and make it up.

"Still no talk of the 75 million, I HAVE shut that sh1t down"

Look at the capitalized emphasis from that pathetic, useless loser, a true legend in his own mind who has done and can do nothing and is now in hiding. He'll probably be back with more bluster, drivel and nonsense.

Unregistered

Look at the capitalized emphasis from that pathetic, useless loser, a true legend in his own mind who has done and can do nothing and is now in hiding. He'll probably be back with more bluster, drivel and nonsense.
    I'm back Corky. Sorry for the delay, but I do have other interests that take up my time. I can't just sit around all day feverishly pulling my pud to this site, like yourself. I'm glad I give you such purpose in your otherwise miserable, meaningless existence. Take a break from the computer today, and try to work yourself up to 2 push ups. You can do it... then again, probably not.

Unregistered
    I'm back Corky. Sorry for the delay, but I do have other interests that take up my time. I can't just sit around all day feverishly pulling my pud to this site, like yourself. I'm glad I give you such purpose in your otherwise miserable, meaningless existence. Take a break from the computer today, and try to work yourself up to 2 push ups. You can do it... then again, probably not.

Now hes fantasizing about what? "feverishly pulling my pud to this site, like yourself"

Back to your imaginary pushups while we howl at you hysterically. Again.

Unregistered

Now hes fantasizing about what? "feverishly pulling my pud to this site, like yourself"

Back to your imaginary pushups while we howl at you hysterically. Again.
    Christ Corkette, half your post is filled with my quotes.... are you completely out of material? I wouldn't think there was 75 million dollars worth of anything in Pasco County, but you keep flying that flag lil feller... and everyone will keep not giving a sh1t. Now go back to playing with your penis shaped blocks and try not to chew on them, you might get splinters.

Unregistered
    Hmmmmm heres the Green Weenie at his best....

"I wouldn't think there was 75 million dollars worth of anything in Pasco County" Alas I see the problem. The Weenie trying to think. But stupid is as stupid does.

And when he does "think" what is it about?

"penis shaped blocks"

But boy can he project

"and try not to chew on them"

Note hes apparently projecting his urges and his inner turmoil "try not to chew on them"

Well done Green Weenie recognizing your urges through projection.

Unregistered
    Perhaps there should be some concern over the Loser's references to "lil feller" and "borderline special needs" It is very disturbing and of concern when the Loser starts bleating those references and saying "Now go back to playing with penis shaped blocks and try not to chew on them."

All his words and thoughts.

Unregistered
    Perhaps there should be some concern over the Loser's references to "lil feller" and "borderline special needs" It is very disturbing and of concern when the Loser starts bleating those references and saying "Now go back to playing with penis shaped blocks and try not to chew on them."

All his words and thoughts.
    Thanks Corkette, my words were just as funny and on point reading them a second time. If you want to just copy and paste all of my posts over again it would be better then scrambling to come up with something yourself. "A" for effort though, you're a credit to homosexual retards everywhere.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast