Pasco Eligibility - Page 5
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My drivel keeps you reading and commenting, dildo. I got your goat, and now I own you.....I no sooner post and your fat little sausage fingers are flying. I've no doubt you know a lot about impotence, now do us all some good and kill yourself.
    A true legend in his own mind. Dildo? Impotence? Easy to see whats on this chumps mind and it aint anything to do with police work or girls. Hey dummy you got hooked on the 75 mil and youve been hooked a while. Prove me wrong and dont reply lol. Kill myself ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so tough from a truck stoppin man like you..in your dress. I cant believe youre just that dumb. Now run along and work yourself up into a frenzy with more dumb chit. Own me? I doubt you own anything. No Barn leases and car payments arent ownership.

Unregistered
    A true legend in his own mind. Dildo? Impotence? Easy to see whats on this chumps mind and it aint anything to do with police work or girls. Hey dummy you got hooked on the 75 mil and youve been hooked a while. Prove me wrong and dont reply lol. Kill myself ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so tough from a truck stoppin man like you..in your dress. I cant believe youre just that dumb. Now run along and work yourself up into a frenzy with more dumb chit. Own me? I doubt you own anything. No Barn leases and car payments arent ownership.
    And I continue to own you, one only needs to look at that mindless rant of yours to know that I push your buttons at will. Now wipe the grease off your fingers from your free cheeseburger and keep them coming sissy.

Unregistered
    And I continue to own you, one only needs to look at that mindless rant of yours to know that I push your buttons at will. Now wipe the grease off your fingers from your free cheeseburger and keep them coming sissy.
    Dream on Knobgobbler lol. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    Dream on Knobgobbler lol. Pathetic.
    I win, *****.

Unregistered
    I win, *****.
    You lost the game of life so long ago you probably forgot the loser you are. So yes you won. Youre the biggest loser.

Now after youve soiled yourself trying to make up some other equally nonsensical post stare at the screen waiting for me to come back and nail you again.

Sit. Stare. Good boy. Keep staring. Wait. Keep staring.

Unregistered
    You lost the game of life so long ago you probably forgot the loser you are. So yes you won. Youre the biggest loser.

Now after youve soiled yourself trying to make up some other equally nonsensical post stare at the screen waiting for me to come back and nail you again.

Sit. Stare. Good boy. Keep staring. Wait. Keep staring.
    Nail? What do you know about nailing? Nothing, I'm sure. You've never nailed anything in you pathetic life, except maybe you're sister/brother. Your about due for your nap, after that maybe a parking ticket or maybe even a speeding ticket! Yay, that ought to boost your stats! You may make it up to the 4th best guy on your squad yet, mommy will be so proud.

Unregistered
    Nail? What do you know about nailing? Nothing, I'm sure. You've never nailed anything in you pathetic life, except maybe you're sister/brother. Your about due for your nap, after that maybe a parking ticket or maybe even a speeding ticket! Yay, that ought to boost your stats! You may make it up to the 4th best guy on your squad yet, mommy will be so proud.
    Here's one of the reasons the agency is in so much trouble. Pure clown. Mindset of a junior high schooler. Mommy cracks and thinks of "squads". Grow up son because theres little doubt as a cop you aint making it. You got punked and manipulated by a stranger God Help Us if youre ever around real criminals. Of course the chance of that happening is very slim.

Unregistered
    Here's one of the reasons the agency is in so much trouble. Pure clown. Mindset of a junior high schooler. Mommy cracks and thinks of "squads". Grow up son because theres little doubt as a cop you aint making it. You got punked and manipulated by a stranger God Help Us if youre ever around real criminals. Of course the chance of that happening is very slim.
    Punked? I must've missed that. I've made it as a cop a LOT longer than you, I'm certain of that. In fact.... I know who you are. Little birdies are talking. You are exactly the joke I knew you were. Keep of your career of mediocrity.

Unregistered
    Punked? I must've missed that. I've made it as a cop a LOT longer than you, I'm certain of that. In fact.... I know who you are. Little birdies are talking. You are exactly the joke I knew you were. Keep of your career of mediocrity.
    And youll huff and youll puff and youll huff and youll puff unril you soil yourself...again. The only thing I see you making is a fool of yourself. Well done.

Unregistered
    And youll huff and youll puff and youll huff and youll puff unril you soil yourself...again. The only thing I see you making is a fool of yourself. Well done.
    Huff and puff? You must be thinking of your last PAT. Your living in a glass house throwing stones every which way. Sad chubby lil fella. Now, lick off your Lil sausage digits and type another weak response.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast