Pasco Eligibility - Page 19
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2805225]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The only thing constant about you is that youre a constant embarrassment to yourself and especially the agency lol. Everyone who knows you can confirm that. All youve got is running your mouth like a ducks azz except a duck serves a purpose. Boss around now dummy? Idiots like you get bossed around. Tools like you get called in to hold up the yellow tape and get lunch lol. Of course in your case that doesnt happen because you cant be trusted not to screw that up too. You crack yourself up saying stuff that makes no sense. Here lets try a spelling game to see if you can find the word that describes you best. Ready? You Nick. See if you can figger dat out and keep talking and thinking about testicles its apparently the only thing you be good at lol
    Speaking of ducks, do you like duck sausage? Then duck back under your captain's desk and get you some. Don't get teary eyed just yet Nancy, I'm not done. I haven't gotten lunch for anyone, who gets your's? Does mommy still cut the crust off your PB & J? I bet she writes a little note on your napkin...."to my special lil infiltrator, catch those bad guys! Love, mommy. Xoxo". And when you get to work and they put that helmet on you, do they duct tape a hanger to your man boob and tell you you're wearing a wire, like a real life d1cktective? Sigh, stop watching cop shows and go back to bagging groceries at Publix with the other retards.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2805547]

Speaking of ducks, do you like duck sausage? Then duck back under your captain's desk and get you some. Don't get teary eyed just yet Nancy, I'm not done. I haven't gotten lunch for anyone, who gets your's? Does mommy still cut the crust off your PB & J? I bet she writes a little note on your napkin...."to my special lil infiltrator, catch those bad guys! Love, mommy. Xoxo". And when you get to work and they put that helmet on you, do they duct tape a hanger to your man boob and tell you you're wearing a wire, like a real life d1cktective? Sigh, stop watching cop shows and go back to bagging groceries at Publix with the other retards.
    No sonny youre done youve been done for a while but its hilarious to make you work so hard and look at the garbage you are forced to come up with because its all you got. Heres how intellectually limited you are and thats even funnier. "When you get to work and they". Idiot there is no get to work lol there is no they lol. Youre so stupid you cant even imagine catching real crooks using smarts and skill lol. You need to be told where and when to go and the best you can do to comprehend real investigation is "going to work and they" lol. I can only laugh and imagine how scared youd be on the street trying to work without a radio and signs of authority and that big bad gun lol. Of course hanging outside the middle school wouldnt be too scary to most people but thats about the limit of your ability. Hellava image. Giving the middle schoolers your famous stink eye working them up, calling them out and then pinching them for attempted homicide lol And all this time what are the two things on your mind? Testicles and d1ck(tective) lol Whatsa matter baby no one wants you? LOL. No the missing 75 million missing isnt a big deal lol. Is that why you dont show your detectives any respect or is it because every time you tried you got laughed down?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2805556]

No sonny youre done youve been done for a while but its hilarious to make you work so hard and look at the garbage you are forced to come up with because its all you got. Heres how intellectually limited you are and thats even funnier. "When you get to work and they". Idiot there is no get to work lol there is no they lol. Youre so stupid you cant even imagine catching real crooks using smarts and skill lol. You need to be told where and when to go and the best you can do to comprehend real investigation is "going to work and they" lol. I can only laugh and imagine how scared youd be on the street trying to work without a radio and signs of authority and that big bad gun lol. Of course hanging outside the middle school wouldnt be too scary to most people but thats about the limit of your ability. Hellava image. Giving the middle schoolers your famous stink eye working them up, calling them out and then pinching them for attempted homicide lol And all this time what are the two things on your mind? Testicles and d1ck(tective) lol Whatsa matter baby no one wants you? LOL. No the missing 75 million missing isnt a big deal lol. Is that why you dont show your detectives any respect or is it because every time you tried you got laughed down?
    Like the respect you give patrol? A good number of d1cktectives I know couldn't find their ass with both hands. I'm sure you're no different. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications. With all your talking you should pull your wire a little further out of your vagina and speak into the microphone, because no one has heard you yet.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806004]

Like the respect you give patrol? A good number of d1cktectives I know couldn't find their ass with both hands. I'm sure you're no different. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications. With all your talking you should pull your wire a little further out of your vagina and speak into the microphone, because no one has heard you yet.
    Patrol? I have zero respect for you a useless loud mouth on a dummy mission. Youre sure? Youre sure? lol You havent been right about one thing yet so no one can expect you to be right at all lol. Geeeeeeeezus you are pathetic. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. Yes Baby a big boy I am. Thats right its called results. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications. Maybe you are dummy but Im not lol. "A witless a55wipe"? Spoken like the true example of it takes one to know one lol. Thats 156 220 and businesses. No one has heard me? Awful lot of people have been reading me wiping you all over these pages and I could care less because all youve shown is youve got testicles and dildos on your mind, are a small, angry little man who can only dream about results and is mad at the people who got the job he thinks hes better than they are at lol. See what your big mouth and distinct lack of results has gotten you to where you are now? lol Mad much little fella?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806022]

Patrol? I have zero respect for you a useless loud mouth on a dummy mission. Youre sure? Youre sure? lol You havent been right about one thing yet so no one can expect you to be right at all lol. Geeeeeeeezus you are pathetic. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. Yes Baby a big boy I am. Thats right its called results. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications. Maybe you are dummy but Im not lol. "A witless a55wipe"? Spoken like the true example of it takes one to know one lol. Thats 156 220 and businesses. No one has heard me? Awful lot of people have been reading me wiping you all over these pages and I could care less because all youve shown is youve got testicles and dildos on your mind, are a small, angry little man who can only dream about results and is mad at the people who got the job he thinks hes better than they are at lol. See what your big mouth and distinct lack of results has gotten you to where you are now? lol Mad much little fella?
    Yes, I've been on a dummy mission, and I've found you... mission accomplished. You don't reeeally think you've been wiping me all over these pages, do you? Please Gay-Tard, quite the opposite. For someone who got so upset over the testicles and dildo joke... you sure as hell haven't stopped talking about it since. Bingo, I guess that's your Achilles heel. I must've struck a nerve. I think most of those commendations come from your celebrated undercover work down in the mangroves, and most of them were written by the guys you arrested. Keep up the good work.....lol.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806592]

Yes, I've been on a dummy mission, and I've found you... mission accomplished. You don't reeeally think you've been wiping me all over these pages, do you? Please Gay-Tard, quite the opposite. For someone who got so upset over the testicles and dildo joke... you sure as hell haven't stopped talking about it since. Bingo, I guess that's your Achilles heel. I must've struck a nerve. I think most of those commendations come from your celebrated undercover work down in the mangroves, and most of them were written by the guys you arrested. Keep up the good work.....lol.
    Youve been seeking validation for how smart you think you are, created an imaginary character, spewed garbage and continually expressed your fantasies, dreams and wants via projection. I hope it alleviates some of your anguish and internal stress over those thoughts, wants and needs but otherwise youre genuinely useless other than for comic relief. Youre so stupid you actually believe what you say based on reading something? "For someone who got so upset" lol. " Really? Hmmmmmm. Over the testicles and dildo joke" Thats not a joke dummy those were your thoughts, what you think about and its been your constant and you apparently think about little else. Here you go AGAIN men and mangroves lol. I have no Achilles heel dipchit. Youre not even a challenge. I pull the strings, you dance and say the same dumb stuff again and again seeking validation. Ill repeat my observation I could care less because all youve shown is youve got testicles and dildos on your mind, are a small, angry little man who can only dream about results and is mad at the people who got the job he thinks hes better than they are at lol. See what your big mouth and distinct lack of results has gotten you to where you are now? lol Mad much little fella? Deal with it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806677]

Youve been seeking validation for how smart you think you are, created an imaginary character, spewed garbage and continually expressed your fantasies, dreams and wants via projection. I hope it alleviates some of your anguish and internal stress over those thoughts, wants and needs but otherwise youre genuinely useless other than for comic relief. Youre so stupid you actually believe what you say based on reading something? "For someone who got so upset" lol. " Really? Hmmmmmm. Over the testicles and dildo joke" Thats not a joke dummy those were your thoughts, what you think about and its been your constant and you apparently think about little else. Here you go AGAIN men and mangroves lol. I have no Achilles heel dipchit. Youre not even a challenge. I pull the strings, you dance and say the same dumb stuff again and again seeking validation. Ill repeat my observation I could care less because all youve shown is youve got testicles and dildos on your mind, are a small, angry little man who can only dream about results and is mad at the people who got the job he thinks hes better than they are at lol. See what your big mouth and distinct lack of results has gotten you to where you are now? lol Mad much little fella? Deal with it.
    Comic relief is all I've been trying to provide, and at your expense. I've been doing it all along, idiot. You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics. I would venture to say that anybody that comes on here to read this exchange does so for the comic relief, not your repetitive, mundane, nonsense. Now go look at your fictional personnel file and pull your pud some more, both inches.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806946]

Comic relief is all I've been trying to provide, and at your expense. I've been doing it all along, idiot. You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics. I would venture to say that anybody that comes on here to read this exchange does so for the comic relief, not your repetitive, mundane, nonsense. Now go look at your fictional personnel file and pull your pud some more, both inches.
    Yeah. Sure. Right. Trying and failing. But no need to have to lie Sonny. Poor Baby caught crying "A good number of d1cktectives I know couldn't find their ass with both hands. I'm sure you're no different. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications." Doesnt sound like your alleged comic relief does it loser? You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics. Hmmmmm like glory holes, puds, testicles and dildos? You mean like that? And this? You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back. Geeeeeeezus pray I dont run all your posts bleating how smart you think you are lol Now this is funny "boring subjects and statistics" Only the stupid would think 75 mil missing since this administration took over was boring but wait youre just that stupid. Youre sooooooooooooo friggin stupid you cant even tie that to your whining "a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications" lol or even find the stats lol. Theres no doubt stupid is what you are because you even called the missing 75 mil what was it? No big deal or some other such nonsense? lol Hey dummy listen. You thought youd get a lot of mileage out of your corny homo stuff and failed miserably only proving its all you got. I could care less and you keep doing it seeking some reaction lol over and over. Poor little man is still mad lol. I now have you trying to explain yourself to me. Dance on Peckerhead. Where are your results again? lol This is just too easy. Now dipchit is a missing 75 million in stolen property under this administration a big deal or not? Anyone who would say its not is a clown and a buffoon. So whats your answer? lol

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2806980]

Yeah. Sure. Right. Trying and failing. But no need to have to lie Sonny. Poor Baby caught crying "A good number of d1cktectives I know couldn't find their ass with both hands. I'm sure you're no different. What a big boy you are, no one tells you what to do or where to go. I've got news for you Corkette, we're all being told what to do on some level....and by a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications." Doesnt sound like your alleged comic relief does it loser? You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics. Hmmmmm like glory holes, puds, testicles and dildos? You mean like that? And this? You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back. Geeeeeeezus pray I dont run all your posts bleating how smart you think you are lol Now this is funny "boring subjects and statistics" Only the stupid would think 75 mil missing since this administration took over was boring but wait youre just that stupid. Youre sooooooooooooo friggin stupid you cant even tie that to your whining "a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications" lol or even find the stats lol. Theres no doubt stupid is what you are because you even called the missing 75 mil what was it? No big deal or some other such nonsense? lol Hey dummy listen. You thought youd get a lot of mileage out of your corny homo stuff and failed miserably only proving its all you got. I could care less and you keep doing it seeking some reaction lol over and over. Poor little man is still mad lol. I now have you trying to explain yourself to me. Dance on Peckerhead. Where are your results again? lol This is just too easy. Now dipchit is a missing 75 million in stolen property under this administration a big deal or not? Anyone who would say its not is a clown and a buffoon. So whats your answer? lol
    Damn Corkette, You Oughta be charged with cruelty to animals.... for beating a dead horse. I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage? You could care less? Gimme a break, I get to you every time... then your little sausage fingers can't wait to try and come to your own defense, just typing away attempting to even the playing field....and failing hysterically. Making you squirm... that's
    my results, no commendation required.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2807438]

Damn Corkette, You Oughta be charged with cruelty to animals.... for beating a dead horse. I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage? You could care less? Gimme a break, I get to you every time... then your little sausage fingers can't wait to try and come to your own defense, just typing away attempting to even the playing field....and failing hysterically. Making you squirm... that's
    my results, no commendation required.
    Reading your stuff is like watching a loud squawking incomprehensible ****atoo. Unlike you the bird probably doesnt think its all that or its an eagle as it struts around babbling nonsense but the results are the same. Its good for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8xnaDIAow

Mileage? Delineating and projecting your ideations and fantasies about testicles, homos, glory holes and dildos? Oh yeah youve traveled a lot of miles lol. Your best was one weak attempt to answer a simple cop question and you blew that lol. So I followed that up with what you claimed to have shut down lol this after you squealed :a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications: Now dipchit is a missing 75 million in stolen property under this administration a big deal or not? Anyone who would say its not is a clown and a buffoon. So whats your answer? lol. No answer Bozo. Now run along and dont trip over your big red shoes and clown nose. Maybe McDonalds will hire you because as a cop you sure aint making it lol Guess you were afraid to be found out AGAIN huh? lol

Who said :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast