Pasco Eligibility - Page 15
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at my first post? Christ Corkette, that was weeks ago. You may have screenshots of my comments framed on the wall, but I simply check in long enough to punk you...and then I forget it. Have you made a shrine in my honor in mommy's spare bedroom...next to your Star Wars figurines? My results are making you look like the nutless mongoloid that you are....and you wear it well.
    Good Lord do you have a little altar in your trailer and pray to the god of repetition or what? Maybe Santa will bring you an original thought this Christmas if youve been good. Ooooops strike that. The only thing your comments are good for is standing in when theres no Charmin. Results? Dont forget you have no results Barn. You havent been right about one thing yet and theres still 75 million in missing stolen property that you have no idea about. And you think youre a cop. Hilarious. At best youre a simple patrol fairy laughed at by all because youre generally useless and try to talk a good game but fall way short of any attempted delivery. What a sad little man.

Unregistered
    Good Lord do you have a little altar in your trailer and pray to the god of repetition or what? Maybe Santa will bring you an original thought this Christmas if youve been good. Ooooops strike that. The only thing your comments are good for is standing in when theres no Charmin. Results? Dont forget you have no results Barn. You havent been right about one thing yet and theres still 75 million in missing stolen property that you have no idea about. And you think youre a cop. Hilarious. At best youre a simple patrol fairy laughed at by all because youre generally useless and try to talk a good game but fall way short of any attempted delivery. What a sad little man.
    Charmin, you use that? I just figured you being retarded and all, you wore one of those adult diapers. Patrol fairy? You never answered my previous question. If you're trying to pass yourself off as a detective, weren't you a "patrol fairy" once? No not you, you're.....THE INFILTRATOR! The crime solving d1cktective, with a big "I" on the front of your dirty XXXXL stained undershirt. No stolen property on your watch!! Geez Corkette, you are one simple motherfu_ker.

Unregistered
    Charmin, you use that? I just figured you being retarded and all, you wore one of those adult diapers. Patrol fairy? You never answered my previous question. If you're trying to pass yourself off as a detective, weren't you a "patrol fairy" once? No not you, you're.....THE INFILTRATOR! The crime solving d1cktective, with a big "I" on the front of your dirty XXXXL stained undershirt. No stolen property on your watch!! Geez Corkette, you are one simple motherfu_ker.
    What a sad repetitive little man, a small cog in the wheel of the Great Green Deception. Hates, yet so afraid of his leader lol.
    What were you AFRAID of again? Fired or demoted to crossing guard? I see your concern as I doubt youre the least bit qualified to be a crossing guard. I dont have to pass myself off as a detective my results speak for themselves. Where are yours? Its recover stolen property on my watch Barn...millions. I dont spend my time giving middle schoolers the stink eye like you do lol. Hey dummy theres a big difference between working the road and being a creative cop and being a run from call to call patrol fairy who's afraid of his boss and the dark like you. How many units do they send with you now? Two or three? What a friggin joke you are. Keep flapping those wings Barn maybe youll get a boss spot at the jail lol. Then theyd laugh at you to your face.

Unregistered
    What a sad repetitive little man, a small cog in the wheel of the Great Green Deception. Hates, yet so afraid of his leader lol.
    What were you AFRAID of again? Fired or demoted to crossing guard? I see your concern as I doubt youre the least bit qualified to be a crossing guard. I dont have to pass myself off as a detective my results speak for themselves. Where are yours? Its recover stolen property on my watch Barn...millions. I dont spend my time giving middle schoolers the stink eye like you do lol. Hey dummy theres a big difference between working the road and being a creative cop and being a run from call to call patrol fairy who's afraid of his boss and the dark like you. How many units do they send with you now? Two or three? What a friggin joke you are. Keep flapping those wings Barn maybe youll get a boss spot at the jail lol. Then theyd laugh at you to your face.
    You previously said thousands in stolen property recovered, now it's millions? You can't even keep your own bullsh1t stories straight. #1 d1cktective in the land of make believe. I suppose you are a "creative cop".... you've created your whole career in your tiny little brain. Nutless and gutless, and the only thing you've managed to infiltrate is this forum.... much to everyone's dismay. Run along Gay-Tard, I think you're missing Cartoon Network.

Unregistered
    You previously said thousands in stolen property recovered, now it's millions? You can't even keep your own bullsh1t stories straight. #1 d1cktective in the land of make believe. I suppose you are a "creative cop".... you've created your whole career in your tiny little brain. Nutless and gutless, and the only thing you've managed to infiltrate is this forum.... much to everyone's dismay. Run along Gay-Tard, I think you're missing Cartoon Network.
    Thank you for exposing how little you know and are able to even comprehend lol. Look at your continued pathetic lame efforts to make some kind of imagined points here showing up day after day failing miserably but still patting yourself on the back stroking your giant ego like you actually won something lol. Youre so intellectually defective with such limited intelligence you have to paraphrase and make it up lol. Thats right dummy. Tens of thousands at a time that when all added up equal what? A dummy like you stuck in the suit a temporary flashing barricade until the Troopers show up. Its millions dummy. They dont even trust you to investigate an accident in the Walmart parking lot where you probably hang out trying to pick up chicks in your marked car lol. Seeing you driving around Green Weenie in your soiled unitard chasing calls IS the cartoon network Strawberry Douchebag lol. Yep millions and you did what again? You shook like a leaf and wet your pants worrying about the Big Bad Wolf demoting you. Demoting you for doing nothing. Congratulations Loser lol And ma and pa said youd never amount to anything. They were right. In high school you were voted most likely to continue wetting the bed lol.

Unregistered
    Thank you for exposing how little you know and are able to even comprehend lol. Look at your continued pathetic lame efforts to make some kind of imagined points here showing up day after day failing miserably but still patting yourself on the back stroking your giant ego like you actually won something lol. Youre so intellectually defective with such limited intelligence you have to paraphrase and make it up lol. Thats right dummy. Tens of thousands at a time that when all added up equal what? A dummy like you stuck in the suit a temporary flashing barricade until the Troopers show up. Its millions dummy. They dont even trust you to investigate an accident in the Walmart parking lot where you probably hang out trying to pick up chicks in your marked car lol. Seeing you driving around Green Weenie in your soiled unitard chasing calls IS the cartoon network Strawberry Douchebag lol. Yep millions and you did what again? You shook like a leaf and wet your pants worrying about the Big Bad Wolf demoting you. Demoting you for doing nothing. Congratulations Loser lol And ma and pa said youd never amount to anything. They were right. In high school you were voted most likely to continue wetting the bed lol.
    Tens of thousands at a time...adding up to millions. So, now you're saying you're responsible for recovering millions in stolen property in your big bust? Couldn't just quit at tens of thousands could you, gotta tell the story bigger and better each time. Stop the doubletalk you lame f_ck. At the end of the day you're still the same old fat, gay, retard you have always been. No amount of story telling will change that, no matter how many times you tell it differently. "Look at me, I'm the INFILTRATOR!!!". What a sorry little homo.

Unregistered
    Tens of thousands at a time...adding up to millions. So, now you're saying you're responsible for recovering millions in stolen property in your big bust? Couldn't just quit at tens of thousands could you, gotta tell the story bigger and better each time. Stop the doubletalk you lame f_ck. At the end of the day you're still the same old fat, gay, retard you have always been. No amount of story telling will change that, no matter how many times you tell it differently. "Look at me, I'm the INFILTRATOR!!!". What a sorry little homo.
    Hey dummy stop making it up wouldya it makes you look even dumber than you are. Try to follow along Barn. Big bust? No one ever said it was ONE dummy. Youve worked youre whole sad little career in your sweat stained unitard looking for JUST ONE lol. No didnt quit at tens of thousands nor one million lol. I can go bigger and better on you all day long because its just that easy. Think about that while youre searching stale ashtrays for roaches and smelly worn seats and carpet for seeds and stems while you try and scare juveniles to death big tough guy lol. How many informants/confidential sources do you have? Duh whats an imformant? lol. No your hand doesnt count.

Unregistered
    Hey dummy stop making it up wouldya it makes you look even dumber than you are. Try to follow along Barn. Big bust? No one ever said it was ONE dummy. Youve worked youre whole sad little career in your sweat stained unitard looking for JUST ONE lol. No didnt quit at tens of thousands nor one million lol. I can go bigger and better on you all day long because its just that easy. Think about that while youre searching stale ashtrays for roaches and smelly worn seats and carpet for seeds and stems while you try and scare juveniles to death big tough guy lol. How many informants/confidential sources do you have? Duh whats an imformant? lol. No your hand doesnt count.
    Imformant? Oh, you mean informant. I'll bet nobody does more informing than you... on fellow cops probably. Speaking of worn seats, what does yours look like over there in property crimes? Worn damn near through no doubt. Your fat a55 is asking too much of one chair. 4 days in the office fetching coffee, one out INFILTRATING!!! (echo) Maybe a 2 hour, discount lunch at Koizi's with some of the other physically challenged? Keep shoveling down that hibachi beef, f_ggot.

Unregistered
    Imformant? Oh, you mean informant. I'll bet nobody does more informing than you... on fellow cops probably. Speaking of worn seats, what does yours look like over there in property crimes? Worn damn near through no doubt. Your fat a55 is asking too much of one chair. 4 days in the office fetching coffee, one out INFILTRATING!!! (echo) Maybe a 2 hour, discount lunch at Koizi's with some of the other physically challenged? Keep shoveling down that hibachi beef, f_ggot.
    Right dummy. I threw the m in there for your mouthful of marbles trying to say something intelligible and you seized on it like a dog to a bone like I figured youd do lol. But hey...dummy how come you cant answer a question? Still afraid of the Big Bad Woof? Congratulations dipchit you aint been right yet. Lol now its property crimes. Did they reject you too? Im not in property crimes dummy like they do much lol. You bet this you bet that. Last cop I locked up was for a homicide. Did they find out youre projecting again? Silently identifying yourself by attributing your characteristics to others as stress relief. What did you say you are? f_ggot? Sounds about right. Lets look at your results here. None. The best you can do while dancing for me is citing all the people I guess you hate lol. Golly Gee Wilbur...whoa wait Wilbur was a man who owned a horse. Im not Wilbur and I own a jackazz lol. I can see why you have no results. Youre doing too much hating and wearing your hand out. What a sad little hateful man and I use the term man loosely...very loosely.

Unregistered
    Right dummy. I threw the m in there for your mouthful of marbles trying to say something intelligible and you seized on it like a dog to a bone like I figured youd do lol. But hey...dummy how come you cant answer a question? Still afraid of the Big Bad Woof? Congratulations dipchit you aint been right yet. Lol now its property crimes. Did they reject you too? Im not in property crimes dummy like they do much lol. You bet this you bet that. Last cop I locked up was for a homicide. Did they find out youre projecting again? Silently identifying yourself by attributing your characteristics to others as stress relief. What did you say you are? f_ggot? Sounds about right. Lets look at your results here. None. The best you can do while dancing for me is citing all the people I guess you hate lol. Golly Gee Wilbur...whoa wait Wilbur was a man who owned a horse. Im not Wilbur and I own a jackazz lol. I can see why you have no results. Youre doing too much hating and wearing your hand out. What a sad little hateful man and I use the term man loosely...very loosely.
    So you recover stolen property, but your not in property crimes? Now, you're a homicide d1cktective? Which is it numbnuts? Jesus Gay-Tard, pick a category. More than likely, you're neither. Talk about "projecting", you've projected yourself right into a whole bullsh1t career chock full of make believe war stories that you can't even keep straight. The good news is you're probably just a couple of half price meals away from a heart attack. The hard part will be finding pall bearers strong enough to hoist your plus sized casket.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast