Pasco Eligibility - Page 11
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Back to the original poster. I believe the last ten pages of immature comments shows the professionalism of the deputies that work for this agency. Do yourself a solid and just look for a career at some other agency. If you some how decide to work here, just get some experience and bail to another agency as soon as possible. We have a leader that had absolutely no experience as a law enforcement officer much to say any experience as a supervisor or leader.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back to the original poster. I believe the last ten pages of immature comments shows the professionalism of the deputies that work for this agency. Do yourself a solid and just look for a career at some other agency. If you some how decide to work here, just get some experience and bail to another agency as soon as possible. We have a leader that had absolutely no experience as a law enforcement officer much to say any experience as a supervisor or leader.
    Do YOURSELF a solid and go with him, nerd.

Unregistered
    You lose Corkette

Unregistered
    Couldn't find it? As I said, I wasn't interested enough to look...nor was anyone else but you, mongoloid. Have you ever been around a real criminal Corkette? Does G4S let you get that close? My Kingdom indeed, and you are my court jester. Keep juggling and spewing the same bullsh1t over and over. Congrats, you just managed to get even less relevant.
    Yawn. Still squealing still wrong. I very much doubt youd recognize a real criminal until after they stole your badge, gun and car. Speeders are real criminals Douchely. Still struggling and flapping your gums as I pull your strings. Hilarious.

Unregistered
    You lose Corkette
    Still flapping. Still wrong. None of those comments were mine fool. Im in your head 24/7 and you remain as relevant as a monkey phucking a football. Fun to watch perhaps but useless just like you and youve proven that time and time again.
    Beat it loser go find another leg to hump. Thats all youre good for.A leg humping chihuahua, tongue out to the side, panting telling yourself how great you are.

Unregistered
    Still flapping. Still wrong. None of those comments were mine fool. Im in your head 24/7 and you remain as relevant as a monkey phucking a football. Fun to watch perhaps but useless just like you and youve proven that time and time again.
    Beat it loser go find another leg to hump. Thats all youre good for.A leg humping chihuahua, tongue out to the side, panting telling yourself how great you are.
    Where were you Corkette? Thought maybe your mom grounded you from the computer. I got you going again dummy, you're all kinds of angry. I see you're not just having homosexual fantasies, but now you're bringing dogs humping into the mix. You're not just an everyday run of the mill gay retard, but into bestiality as well. Is it frustrating for you to be bested at every turn? I'll bet you lie awake at night wishing you could measure up. It's ok Corkette, the world needs subpar individuals.... to give the rest of us someone to make fun of.

Unregistered
    Where were you Corkette? Thought maybe your mom grounded you from the computer. I got you going again dummy, you're all kinds of angry. I see you're not just having homosexual fantasies, but now you're bringing dogs humping into the mix. You're not just an everyday run of the mill gay retard, but into bestiality as well. Is it frustrating for you to be bested at every turn? I'll bet you lie awake at night wishing you could measure up. It's ok Corkette, the world needs subpar individuals.... to give the rest of us someone to make fun of.
    Keep humping that football loser you got nothing. Look how fast you replied. Now be a good boy and keep checking back staring at your screen hoping for a reply. Youre so pathetic you think everyone is me. Priceless. There are no dogs dummy just you the tough tiny chihuahua, tongue lolling, eyes squinted working yourself into a frenzy, your pathetic life a waste. Yep youre the king of that kingdom for sure.

Unregistered
    Keep humping that football loser you got nothing. Look how fast you replied. Now be a good boy and keep checking back staring at your screen hoping for a reply. Youre so pathetic you think everyone is me. Priceless. There are no dogs dummy just you the tough tiny chihuahua, tongue lolling, eyes squinted working yourself into a frenzy, your pathetic life a waste. Yep youre the king of that kingdom for sure.
    . Ummmm....you don't check back? Hell Corkette, you respond faster than I ever did. You just keep using the same old lame content. I start to doze off reading the first sentence. Am I the only highlight to your day of accomplishing nothing? Leo affairs gives you purpose.... that, and playing with your Star Wars action figures. You are small and insignificant, and without your internet....you would have no voice at all, you'd be less than nothing. I hope your mommy has other children she can actually be proud of.

Unregistered
    . Ummmm....you don't check back? Hell Corkette, you respond faster than I ever did. You just keep using the same old lame content. I start to doze off reading the first sentence. Am I the only highlight to your day of accomplishing nothing? Leo affairs gives you purpose.... that, and playing with your Star Wars action figures. You are small and insignificant, and without your internet....you would have no voice at all, you'd be less than nothing. I hope your mommy has other children she can actually be proud of.
    Look at the petulant little child standing red faced in a puddle of its own urine screaming for attention. Clueless, knows nothing, yet to be right about one thing but redfaced, watery eyed and bawling away, all powerful squealing for and demanding attention. Has no clue why someone is laughing.

Unregistered
    Look at the petulant little child standing red faced in a puddle of its own urine screaming for attention. Clueless, knows nothing, yet to be right about one thing but redfaced, watery eyed and bawling away, all powerful squealing for and demanding attention. Has no clue why someone is laughing.
    Ode To A Gay-Tard. His name is Corkette, and he's a Gay-Tard..... when he sees naked men, his pee pee gets hard.....he tries to be smart, on leo affairs.....but can't seem to find, someone who cares.... to be a real cop, is what he'd like to brag....but no bad guys are scared, of a cop in full drag.... although he would like, to be number 1..... there's really no place, for someone that gay and that dumb.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast