Pasco Eligibility
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pasco Eligibility

I know that recently there was an announcement that Pasco is looking for depts and being that im just not happy with being in the work environment that I'm in, I've actually considered it. Now what are my chances given that I'm in my young 20's, getting my associates and working on my bachelors even though I've tried weed a handful of times, I'd actually wait more than a year. Being honest with the investigator wouldn't be any issue and I'd be willing to tell them the truth because one way or another, the truth will be revealed. Any insight is appreciated, thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know that recently there was an announcement that Pasco is looking for depts and being that im just not happy with being in the work environment that I'm in, I've actually considered it. Now what are my chances given that I'm in my young 20's, getting my associates and working on my bachelors even though I've tried weed a handful of times, I'd actually wait more than a year. Being honest with the investigator wouldn't be any issue and I'd be willing to tell them the truth because one way or another, the truth will be revealed. Any insight is appreciated, thanks.
    Any proof that you smoked weed? If not, don't admit to it. Real simple.

Unregistered
    Honesty is the best policy. They are down forty road patrol spots, so they may overlook it.

Unregistered
    A good polygrapher gets you every time. Tell the truth and explain it. When its youthful its usually no big deal.

Unregistered
    No proof honestly, I have a clean record. But I go by what was posted earlier, honesty is the best policy. I'd rather not freak myself out and worry about failing a poly by not telling the truth. I read somewhere that summed it up as "I wouldn't trust someone who lied on their application with a badge and gun" Even though I'm sure there those that have, I'd rather come clean and show integrity and responsibility with my actions.

Unregistered
    Ok -

So 1st of all, who cares about the weed? Really that crap is a joke.
    We have command staffers that are strung out on pills. For real.

That leads us to the 2nd part, why in the hell Pasco? The place is crap on top a dry old Kotex pad. JUST NASTY

Yeah, there are some great people here. The sad truth is that the good one wish they were somewhere else. The bad ones can't go anywhere.

RUN-----------------------run far away.

Unregistered
    Go to either Pinellas SO or Tamp PD. Much better choices.

Unregistered
    The only reason I considered Pasco would be because I feel as though my chances are greater there. I've been thinking about talking to a few TPD (obviously this would be my first choice if I felt the odds were definitely in my favor) to see what they'd tell me.

Unregistered

Be happy

Bro Pasco is a great place to work apply to all and take whoever hires you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No proof honestly, I have a clean record. But I go by what was posted earlier, honesty is the best policy. I'd rather not freak myself out and worry about failing a poly by not telling the truth. I read somewhere that summed it up as "I wouldn't trust someone who lied on their application with a badge and gun" Even though I'm sure there those that have, I'd rather come clean and show integrity and responsibility with my actions.
    Dont let anyone tell you otherwise the issue is whether youre truthful on the poly.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast