Pasco Eligibility - Page 9
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Corkette, my words were just as funny and on point reading them a second time. If you want to just copy and paste all of my posts over again it would be better then scrambling to come up with something yourself. "A" for effort though, you're a credit to homosexual retards everywhere.
    Sounds like youve had far too many showers with your uncles. And please stop projecting.

Unregistered
    I want to have a beer with you guys in real life. You two are a cops cop.

Unregistered
    Thank you and the wannabe would thank you too. Happy you can get a laugh here. Im laughing at him too.

Unregistered

Ierc road

Sounds like youve had far too many showers with your uncles. And please stop projecting.
    Na, no bad uncles touched my pee pee, but now that you mention it I'm thinking that could be the root of some of your problems. Did any family members try to play naked leapfrog with you? It's a strong possibility.... I'll bet you put a stop to it once you got into your 20s.

Unregistered
    Sure, Corkette is buying. I think he'll be drinking wine coolers though.

Unregistered
    Na, no bad uncles touched my pee pee, but now that you mention it I'm thinking that could be the root of some of your problems. Did any family members try to play naked leapfrog with you? It's a strong possibility.... I'll bet you put a stop to it once you got into your 20s.
    Why dont I write a script for you since you got nothing? There you go thinking about ****s again. Stop projecting. Dont bet you havent been right about anything yet. Ill bet you have nothing constructive to say about those missing millions in stolen property nor have ever done anything worth a damn.

Unregistered
    Sure, Corkette is buying. I think he'll be drinking wine coolers though.
    Nothing youll be drinking. They dont dispense in spill proof brightly colored animal cups with two handles huh?

Unregistered
    Why dont I write a script for you since you got nothing? There you go thinking about ****s again. Stop projecting. Dont bet you havent been right about anything yet. Ill bet you have nothing constructive to say about those missing millions in stolen property nor have ever done anything worth a damn.
    How about the millions of seconds people waste reading your second rate wisecracks on here? Repeating yourself endlessly is a testament to your inferiority. I already told you I shut that sh1t down, and no amount of fishing on your part will ignite any interest. Poor Lil Corkette, go play with your blocks.

Unregistered
    Nothing youll be drinking. They dont dispense in spill proof brightly colored animal cups with two handles huh?
    I'm a big boy now, down to one handle...and no animals. We could put a lil umbrella in your white wine spritzer for you if you like.

Unregistered
    How about the millions of seconds people waste reading your second rate wisecracks on here? Repeating yourself endlessly is a testament to your inferiority. I already told you I shut that sh1t down, and no amount of fishing on your part will ignite any interest. Poor Lil Corkette, go play with your blocks.
    75 million in stolen property missing and Ive hooked the little bluegill who is partially responsible for its disappearance due to his obvious raging incompetence. Tug bluegill tug you cant get free. Not much of a fish or good for much but they put up a good fight.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast