Pasco Eligibility - Page 20
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2807465]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Reading your stuff is like watching a loud squawking incomprehensible ****atoo. Unlike you the bird probably doesnt think its all that or its an eagle as it struts around babbling nonsense but the results are the same. Its good for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8xnaDIAow

Mileage? Delineating and projecting your ideations and fantasies about testicles, homos, glory holes and dildos? Oh yeah youve traveled a lot of miles lol. Your best was one weak attempt to answer a simple cop question and you blew that lol. So I followed that up with what you claimed to have shut down lol this after you squealed :a witless a55wipe with more connections than qualifications: Now dipchit is a missing 75 million in stolen property under this administration a big deal or not? Anyone who would say its not is a clown and a buffoon. So whats your answer? lol. No answer Bozo. Now run along and dont trip over your big red shoes and clown nose. Maybe McDonalds will hire you because as a cop you sure aint making it lol Guess you were afraid to be found out AGAIN huh? lol

Who said :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol
    Co_katoo? I'll bet you know a little something about a co_k or two, or three. (Sigh) ... more quotes than material, as usual. McDonald's huh? That place you live at, begging for your half off Big Mac? Maybe you can go play in the ball pit and solve crimes from there. Now, why don't you go get a heavy duty lawn chair and sit under a very large dead tree. Wait for the storm to blow through, maybe Mother Nature will erase the mistake your father made by not pulling out early.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2807978]

Co_katoo? I'll bet you know a little something about a co_k or two, or three. (Sigh) ... more quotes than material, as usual. McDonald's huh? That place you live at, begging for your half off Big Mac? Maybe you can go play in the ball pit and solve crimes from there. Now, why don't you go get a heavy duty lawn chair and sit under a very large dead tree. Wait for the storm to blow through, maybe Mother Nature will erase the mistake your father made by not pulling out early.
    Material? Its not material biotch its results lol. Still looking for yours? lol Psssssst there aint none lol And look what your mind is projecting again lol. Youre betting? Now thats funny but youll say anything to bring up your favorite subject :a co_k or two, or three.: lol. Save your theatrical sighs dummy your stuff is pathetic lame and old and sadly the best and only thing you can do lol. Try harder before I ignore you. Dance on fool.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2808027]

Material? Its not material biotch its results lol. Still looking for yours? lol Psssssst there aint none lol And look what your mind is projecting again lol. Youre betting? Now thats funny but youll say anything to bring up your favorite subject :a co_k or two, or three.: lol. Save your theatrical sighs dummy your stuff is pathetic lame and old and sadly the best and only thing you can do lol. Try harder before I ignore you. Dance on fool.
    Did Irma do you in, dummy? I hope you took my advice about that tree. Where are you solving crimes from today, your scooter? Be careful not to get too lost in thought, it would be a shame if you got run over.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2808676]

Did Irma do you in, dummy? I hope you took my advice about that tree. Where are you solving crimes from today, your scooter? Be careful not to get too lost in thought, it would be a shame if you got run over.
    Try harder before I ignore you. Dance on fool.

This is your last chance.

You are much like the hurricane. Lotta hype, big windbag, soiled yourself, tough talk but all is well here and the sun is still shining.

You just dont matter.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2810250]

Try harder before I ignore you. Dance on fool.

This is your last chance.

You are much like the hurricane. Lotta hype, big windbag, soiled yourself, tough talk but all is well here and the sun is still shining.

You just dont matter.
    I'm more like hurricane Andrew than Irma, I level you every time. You however are a mere sun shower, just a lil sprinkle and maybe a rainbow.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2810336]
    I'm more like hurricane Andrew than Irma, I level you every time. You however are a mere sun shower, just a lil sprinkle and maybe a rainbow.
    Theres little doubt youre not one of natures greatest bl*wj*bs. Whatever and however you define it Im way above you in every way. Look how fast you jumped on my response seeking attention. Good boy!! Keep sulking over your lack of results and make believe non career while I laugh time and again at your weak responses as I piss all over your shoes lol.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2810351]

Theres little doubt youre not one of natures greatest bl*wj*bs. Whatever and however you define it Im way above you in every way. Look how fast you jumped on my response seeking attention. Good boy!! Keep sulking over your lack of results and make believe non career while I laugh time and again at your weak responses as I piss all over your shoes lol.
    I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd talk about blowjobs, bet you can do THAT job on the toilet too, lol. You are one silly faggot. Piss in your pants maybe, my shoes are as dry as your leads to your missing millions.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2811318]

I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd talk about blowjobs, bet you can do THAT job on the toilet too, lol. You are one silly faggot. Piss in your pants maybe, my shoes are as dry as your leads to your missing millions.
    Based on your own constant and ongoing projecting its a subject always on your mind lol. Leads to missing millions? Childs play and you have no idea even where to begin lol. Change your socks dummy theyre soaked through. You knew? You know absolutely nothing except to be afraid of your sheriff lol and flap your gums while you try and fool yourself into thinking you matter. How does it feel to look in the mirror and realize your life has been wasted wanting to be a cop but living in fear and anger over your sheriff and now only an angry wannabe with zero results at best?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2811326]

Based on your own constant and ongoing projecting its a subject always on your mind lol. Leads to missing millions? Childs play and you have no idea even where to begin lol. Change your socks dummy theyre soaked through. You knew? You know absolutely nothing except to be afraid of your sheriff lol and flap your gums while you try and fool yourself into thinking you matter. How does it feel to look in the mirror and realize your life has been wasted wanting to be a cop but living in fear and anger over your sheriff and now only an angry wannabe with zero results at best?
    Congrats, you managed a post without your constant homosexuality coming to the surface. If only you were capable of suppressing your retardation as successfully. Where are you clearing cases from today, the potty again? Maybe from the ball pit at McDonald's? Where does a retarded faggot go to get some clear thinking done, or does thinking in general escape you? Enjoy your day of coming up short Corkette.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2812026]
    Congrats, you managed a post without your constant homosexuality coming to the surface. If only you were capable of suppressing your retardation as successfully. Where are you clearing cases from today, the potty again? Maybe from the ball pit at McDonald's? Where does a retarded faggot go to get some clear thinking done, or does thinking in general escape you? Enjoy your day of coming up short Corkette.
    Coming up short. Your life story. Dance on loser. I enjoy besting you at every post. And what do you post? Drivel. And you think its great stuff. Hilarious. Try harder.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast