F*ck cheif Keef

Thread: F*ck cheif Keef

Unregistered

F*ck cheif Keef

My heart goes out to your department and having to run into this arrogant asshole. MBPD gets much respect for me for taking on the daily task of dealing with members of the hip-hop community and the crap that they bring along to your beautiful city. I saw video of the arrest and couldn't help but become angry at his statements showing sheer arrogance and ****iness. God bless you officer's out there and be safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My heart goes out to your department and having to run into this arrogant asshole. MBPD gets much respect for me for taking on the daily task of dealing with members of the hip-hop community and the crap that they bring along to your beautiful city. I saw video of the arrest and couldn't help but become angry at his statements showing sheer arrogance and ****iness. God bless you officer's out there and be safe.
    He was actually very polite from my brief interaction with him (inside JPR), also I had no idea who he was, nor does it matter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was actually very polite from my brief interaction with him (inside JPR), also I had no idea who he was, nor does it matter.
    Im just curios was he yelling gang gang amd bang bang randomly during the transport his music gives me the impression that he suffers tourettes and has these outbursts lmfaooooo

Unregistered
    annoying little chimp.

Unregistered
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/chief-...rrest-warrant/

Looks like KEEF FTA'd & has an ACTIVE Bravo Whisky ...

COZART, KEITH FARRELLE DOB 8/15/1995

Citation #: A2F55IP / $4000 NEW BOND

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/chief-ke...ews.31999.html