Moving from NYC - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving from NYC

Nypd weston
    Thank you I appreciate it, but as usual the comments are hidden behind this dumb web page.

Unregistered
    Next week when I get my junk cut off for the final surgery I'll make sure I stick it in your wife's filthy mouth like I always do

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next week when I get my junk cut off for the final surgery I'll make sure I stick it in your wife's filthy mouth like I always do
    Stick it up your mothers New Yorkin A$$

Unregistered
    Another 5yr NYPD asshole, that wants to come to BSO. Reason being, BSO is a 100000x better police department. Do yourself a favor mr NYPD SCUMBAG, don't you f*cking dare, say "oh this is how we did it in NY" because many deputies are liable to slap you. NO ONE CARES HOW YOU DID IT IN NY.

PS MR NYPD WESTON.... you look like a transsexual.
    Ding Ding Ding, thats because he is one!!

Unregistered
    Thanks, I also was thinking about FLPD ?
    There you go back to Broward County again. This place is a hole, why do you want to come here. Try Pensacola, Gainesville, Satellite Beach, Daytona, Ft Myers, Naples, Charlotte County. But stay away from here it's bad.

Nypd Weston

Loosers

Well guys you got me after fourteen years you finally discovered my secret. My favorite parade to work was the gay pride 🏳️*🌈 parade, my favorite holiday is Easter so I can wear your mothers dress and Easter bonnet. This is why you are not the greatest detectives in the world. See you tonight Bruno as I shove it in oh that's right nobody knows your secret 😂😂

Unregistered
    Hello all
    I just did my commanders interview and am glad to say that I've been offered a position as a deputy sheriff. I have worked 5 years at NYPD and ultimately decided to move to South Florida. Look foward to working with you all.
    Do yourself a favor and stay there. You don't want to come here. Trust me. NYPD guys get bullied here. You shouldn't have to put up with the abuse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123