Favoritism, ineptness and affirmative action destroying MDPD - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The writer is not a racist but you definitely are one. Give it up already, your repeated attempts to victimize yourself are pathetic and your all or nothing argument does not conceal your contempt.
    nor yours son!!! its the white man fault garbage!!!!

Unregistered
    nor yours son!!! its the white man fault garbage!!!!
    Once again, despite that fact that I've bought it to your attention, you insist on hiding your bigotry behind a whole race. Take a rest, your insipid argument is redundant.

Unregistered
    Once again, despite that fact that I've bought it to your attention, you insist on hiding your bigotry behind a whole race. Take a rest, your insipid argument is redundant.
    I have no problem revisiting this subject with you everyday...let's be fair, I guess I am as racist as you are..eh?

Unregistered
    Perhaps you are racist and try to blame white people for bringing it out..cracker or gringo ring a bell? GTFOOH..go look at election results from Obama to Gillium and see the Anglo vote percentages for these minorities that ran for office..a ton of anglos voted for them instead of the white dude running against them..your such a 43, that if you 19 Bill Clinton or Bill Nelson you would assume they are a racist honky by your profiling standards.. go to church and get that racist menality out of your head son
    Your reverse racism theory does not hold water. Perhaps you are one of those crusty retirees who thought that only white men possessed any intelligence. Perhaps you are the son or daughter of one of those old bigots and you were poisoned for life. Knowing what we know about racial inequalitty in our country by this day and time, does your conscience bother you?

Unregistered
    Your reverse racism theory does not hold water. Perhaps you are one of those crusty retirees who thought that only white men possessed any intelligence. Perhaps you are the son or daughter of one of those old bigots and you were poisoned for life. Knowing what we know about racial inequalitty in our country by this day and time, does your conscience bother you?
    I'm afraid you are dealing with teenager who wandered onto this forum. The poster can not be an adult let alone a cop. There is no real life experience expressed and no educated sense of American history. Don't feed this troll.

Unregistered
    My conscience does not bother me at all. My family owned no slaves, killed no one and we worked hard for everything that we have including our education which was not free. We played by the rules, we admitted when we made mistakes and accepted the consequences for our actions; but wait, these are all foreign concepts to you so you won't understand.

Unregistered
    I'm afraid you are dealing with teenager who wandered onto this forum. The poster can not be an adult let alone a cop. There is no real life experience expressed and no educated sense of American history. Don't feed this troll.
    In total agreement buddy. Not worth the time.

Unregistered

Joke

This department is a dam Joke

Unregistered
    This department is a dam Joke
    It’s actually worse now because there is no one to keep them in check. They violate the contract and their own polices all the time these days with impunity. No grievances filed, nothing!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678