Favoritism, ineptness and affirmative action destroying MDPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posts like this are the problem with this blog. Rampant bad information. Rebecca Sosa is not Jose Aragu's Aunt. They actually have no relation. Don't take my word for it, If you don't believe me do some real research for yourself. They have no familiar relation. Second, he does not directly supervise his wife as you imply. I'm all for calling perceived injustices out, but before you come on here making wild accusations have your facts straight. Once again, don't take my word for it, research these facts for yourself.
    Bam, it sounds like you've been outed for being a coverup and probably one of the many problems this poor excuse for an agency is. This resembles nothing of Police work as it once did. Like when two officers lost their lives (RIP) to a street thug named "Street" who met his own justice in the form of murder in prison. How about an officer that became such an expert on Jamaican posse members he was assigned to the FBI. That is when cops were cops, not these pansies we have today that are only in this to screw your wife and fatten their bank accounts.
    Truth be known to the public about the ineptness and the liars around here they demand a military coup.

Unregistered
    ^^^^^^^

Well GUPPY, say something! Sounds about right doesn't it?

While you're at it, why don't you tell the people about when your Lieutenant was asked to cut staffing in GIU?

Go ahead, tell them, everyone already knows! Tia Sosa to the rescue!!!
    Sounds like tia has a huge bush and should be slopping some greasy eggs at a $2.00 dinner.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Bam, it sounds like you've been outed for being a coverup and probably one of the many problems this poor excuse for an agency is. This resembles nothing of Police work as it once did. Like when two officers lost their lives (RIP) to a street thug named "Street" who met his own justice in the form of murder in prison. How about an officer that became such an expert on Jamaican posse members he was assigned to the FBI. That is when cops were cops, not these pansies we have today that are only in this to screw your wife and fatten their bank accounts.
    Truth be known to the public about the ineptness and the liars around here they demand a military coup.

I worked with the 2 officers you mention. Ski while I was briefly on dayshift. And then with Ritchie on mids (once I was able to escape days). great guys.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And reference this favoritism, nepotism, buddy-buddy system that caused both of these guys to meet up with murderer Street that night:
    Ritchie was on my squad with Sun/Mon off but got bumped because Major Minium didn't like his "stats" (got this straight from our Sgt at the time, at an impromptu pizza party in the parking lot of Zayre - how long ago must that have been - while Ritchie was still on the squad / I got told that the Capt said he had my "number" , yeah, well I had his, zero). Minium manipulated the bid system so that each squad had to have a PPO and that's how Ritchie got bumped to a different squad.
    Ski was always on dayshift. But when Minium came in he kicked a bunch of senior people out of GIU so he could move his "buddies" in. this caused Ski to get bumped to mids cause all the senior bumpees put in for dayshift.

So neither guy would have been where he was that night, had it not been for the "special people" machinations (which unfortunately is a "tried and true" MDPD tradition - only thing is from time to time the definition/composition of the "special people" seems to change or morph depending on who is in power at the moment).

the way I see it, the above makes Minium & MDPD the equivalent of "unindicted co-conspirators" in their murders.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was on my regular day off that night (had dinner at my sisters house, same as every Sunday).
    woke up the next morning to the horror of my friends brutal demise.
    yes, street DID get what he had coming (in prison)
    I still have the T-shirt showing 2 coffins and old sparky and the quote "They can't rest until he's dead".
    well, at least they can rest now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless Ritchie & Ski.
    And
    God Bless Joey Martin too (another superb human being).

Unregistered
    Sounds like tia has a huge bush and should be slopping some greasy eggs at a $2.00 dinner.
    We busted SUPERSTAR LT Aragu doing homework on his county computer. This coming from the guy that is ALWAYS saying he is soooooooo busy with meetings, etc. This guy has skated throughout his pathetic career due to friends and family. Heard hes trying to save his newly promoted wife and trying to find her a cozy home. NO ONE WANTS YOU TWO! The command staff is aware that he is all show! The guy drowns in a cup of water.

Unregistered
    Yes very true and you can tell by the way he manages
    Another great example of why a sheriff is a great idea

Unregistered
    Another great example of why a sheriff is a great idea
    The guy can barely speak English.

Unregistered
    Our department is being consumed to the core. Favoritism has always been with us but never to this extent. In today's MDPD, political allegiance to the administration and the Gimenez regime will get you the right shift, district, bureau, overtime, promotion and benefits. Anyone who remains apolitical or opposes such ethical disregard is cast to the back of the line. Another major ill is affirmative action. Promoting based on race, ethnicity or gender may provide diversity but it brings less qualified individuals to prominent positions. Those individuals in turn are more prone to hire or promote similar individuals who they perceive as being "on their team". The final result is an ailing MDPD, now riddled by an inept management group with no sense of direction and little to offer to solve the problem. Review each and everyone in our Majors, Chiefs, and higher ups. Almost without exception, these are individuals who have done very little in this department other than take tests or use their affirmative action wings to get to a position they are unqualified to fill. It can only get worse.
    Diversity??? lmao!!!! only 1 anglo male is hired for every 3 BLE classes (each class has 30-35 trainees) do the math and percentages...They (PMB) will defend it as ''not enough of anglo males applying pool'' in turn is BS!!! I know plenty of anglos that have applied for the position when it was advertised, many from broward county (not far)...The common denominator is the same, BS excuses to DQ them purposely....The one anglo that is hired for every 3 BLE classes is mom or dad's son...go watch the graduation videos on YouTube and you will see for yourself...SMH seems fair?? in todays age,heck for the past 20 years, it sucks to be an anglo to apply for any government job..anglos back of the line!!! talking about social injustice...……………………………...QRX

Unregistered
    If you were around like I was to see the agency that E Wilson Purdy built, you would know how he build it and what his hiring criteria was; conversely, if you were around in the late 70's early 80's you will also know how affirmative action killed this agency and turned it into this shameful toilet full of human excrement.

Unregistered
    Please do not feed the race trolls.

Unregistered
    Sadly, it’s not affirmative action that has destroyed MDPD. It is this Director.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast