Watch the railroad train fall off its tracks! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IDK? why dont you list them here. Dont ask retorical questions. Why dont you say instead X deputies left to better agencies. "Better agencies"? What clearly defines a "better agency" F-ing crybaby cant join the group can you so youll sit here and make noise and point.
    So either you don't know (because your just a concerned citizen) or you can't count that high. Which is it? I would say any agency without criminal corruption in the admin is better.

Unregistered

point made

So either you don't know (because your just a concerned citizen) or you can't count that high. Which is it? I would say any agency without criminal corruption in the admin is better.
    instead of answering, you answer a question with a question - you should go the academy for 46 hour basic detective, you apparently are very sophisicated. Ladies and Gentlemen, that is typical of a traitor - "Ill ask a question that is not significant but Ill word it so you think the answer is serious" Dont get your signs up too soon you hopeful loser.

Unregistered

Basic Grammar Tutorial (number infinity..)

So either you dont know the usage "your" and "you're"... "Your"

Your;

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

What is your name? Is this your pen? Your book is on the table. This is your chair and this is mine. What happened to your dog? Your writing level is deplorable.

You’re;

You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

You’re illiterate. You're pretty damned stupid.

You're spending time here, instead of second grade usages of contractions. Your time should be spend working on that.

Unregistered
    So concerned citizen. Possibly ride with sw on the weekend.

Unregistered
    Solving mysteries by the pair, you are total CID material write a memo indicating "you're" interest and "You're" desire - still avoiding the topic, deflecting nicely but amateurish. Theres plenty people willing to keep voting for him, "your" on the very outnumbered side - remember that you are green speck in an ocean of Whidden supporters and people loyal to him, you are the hired help whose qualifications are a few weeks of training stretched out over six months taught at the high school level in a community college.

Unregistered

you would say anything probably just to hear your own voice

I would say any agency without criminal corruption in the admin is better... Where is this criminal corruption? Where? Who? What? Still mad the railroad train fell off its tracks? Mad that the witness decided to tell the truth and the bogus case lost the hot air behind it? so cry corruption, but offer NOTHING credible, just make outrageous comments to stir people up. The board is wise to your crap.

Unregistered
    Bah, his car smells like old cheese, and High Karate.... Plus the noises are overwhelming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12