Ft. Myers strikes again, and you wonder why people hate FHP and you don't get raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Watch out the brass must be getting ready to drop the axe on someone because the worn out it is all Johnson's fault excuse has been pulled out again.

The guy retired way back in 2010, that is seven years ago, when are you going to admit that you are the problem?

Such a sad district, here you have a trooper caught on video intimidating other drivers and you are trying to drag Johnson into this. Let it go or go see a head doctor because you are not right in the head and your fetish with socks, FHP really needs to find out who you are and remove you from public service before you snap and kill someone.

That is what happened with the Timothy Harris situation, FHP ignored all the signs and he ended up killing an innocent woman. You are showing all the signs of a mentally unstable individual that may snap at any moment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh! Finally. An expert. Okay Sir, would you like to tell us the 'proper was how to pace clock' and please, cite any training you received in the subject.

The video is crap, plain and simple it's two dimensional, so any attempt to translate depth perception is out the window and would just be a guess.

All you negative posters are just wannabe's and keyboard cops. Apply and make the difference you seek, if not then sit down.
    Seriously? An FHP wannabe? What drugs are you sniffing? When you return to Earth you'll realize there's no such thing. FHP wannabe 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Seriously? An FHP wannabe? What drugs are you sniffing? When you return to Earth you'll realize there's no such thing. FHP wannabe 😂😂😂😂😂
    There is no such thing as an FHP wannabe - we hire anybody and everybody.

Unregistered
    There is no such thing as an FHP wannabe - we hire anybody and everybody.
    Ft. Myers is proof of that.

Unregistered
    I dont see anything wrong. Pace clocking vehicles. Idiots say all the time, he ran me off the road. No you are driving, your stupid ass ran your own self off the road. Or was the trooper driving your car too at the same time? Let the trooper hit you and sue FHP. Guarantee $100k. Easy money. Good job trooper. Keep up the good work. Idiot taking the video needs to pay attention herself and mind her own business. come be an leo for a day. We all have bad days, dealing with idiots like her. No one is perfect. No need for the trooper to get fired. Video looked awesome. Get out of my way, this is my highway. Lmao.......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    And cops wonder why citizens hate them. It’s because of self-induced brainwashing like you see in this idiotic post.

I sincerely hope you’re not a cop. If you are, I hope it involves desk duty and no public interaction whatsoever, because you’re a sociopath just like the oathbreaking disgrace in that video.

I wouldn’t wipe my ass with a trooper like that. Flush that turf down the drain and do your goddamn jobs properly. Its what we pay you for.

Unregistered
    Let’s calm down and let the investigation conclude

Unregistered
    Let’s calm down and let the investigation conclude
    "Conclude". Yeah right. FHP these days are holding investigations for as long as possible. It's going to suck when the investigations I've requested finally get closed because it'll be expensive to prove that they were not acting in good faith when they kept it going past 45 days. If I can even prove it at all.

Сука Пиэда

Unregistered
    This is over a year old... investigation is over and punishment has already been served. This trooper has probably already left to another agency.

Unregistered
    I realize this is two years later. But, I have not been able to find any info on the conclusion of this investigation. Was the name of the officer released? Was he punished, reprimanded, anything?

Unregistered
    Need to know basis and you dont need to know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast