Ft. Myers strikes again, and you wonder why people hate FHP and you don't get raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    This video is crap. It's only 2 dimensional. Can't tell how close, or far away, he really is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow what a great attitude you troopers have, I am think Tallahassee needs to create another training class as clearly you meatheads don't have a clue.

FHP has digressed even farther than I thought.
    Hi think. It's a shame you don't actually do what you introduce yourself as.

Unregistered
    This video is crap. It's only 2 dimensional. Can't tell how close, or far away, he really is.
    It's not crap... this guy was way out of line. I hope the trooper in this video gets whats coming. Anyone know why the trooper was tailgating?

And that is not the proper was how to pace clock... dude was a brake-check away from a signal 4.

Unregistered
    It's not crap... this guy was way out of line. I hope the trooper in this video gets whats coming. Anyone know why the trooper was tailgating?

And that is not the proper was how to pace clock... dude was a brake-check away from a signal 4.
    Oh! Finally. An expert. Okay Sir, would you like to tell us the 'proper was how to pace clock' and please, cite any training you received in the subject.

The video is crap, plain and simple it's two dimensional, so any attempt to translate depth perception is out the window and would just be a guess.

All you negative posters are just wannabe's and keyboard cops. Apply and make the difference you seek, if not then sit down.

Unregistered
    Oh! Finally. An expert. Okay Sir, would you like to tell us the 'proper was how to pace clock' and please, cite any training you received in the subject.

The video is crap, plain and simple it's two dimensional, so any attempt to translate depth perception is out the window and would just be a guess.

All you negative posters are just wannabe's and keyboard cops. Apply and make the difference you seek, if not then sit down.
    First of all, I'm not the poster who you are responding to but I still want to add my 2 cents. Depth perception, my ass. You can't get a completely precise measurement from a 2 dimensional video but it isn't hard to see that he was waaaaayyy too close. Maintaining the same distance and changing lanes behind the violator was a completely asinine thing to do. Second, pace clocking isn't rocket science. You maintain a safe distance from the violator and match his/her speed for 1/4 to 1/2 mile. If you pace clock people the way that this trooper was driving in the video, you are probably a c....ts hair away from a last chance settlement agreement. The trooper in the video didn't run anybody off the road like the drama queen in the background was saying but he was driving like an a..hole. If I ever saw a fellow trooper driving like that, I would certainly tell him to stop driving like an a-hole and making us all look bad. Troopers who act like that represent all of us. If you're defending that behavior, you are part of the problem. Stop making asinine excuses for piss poor behaviour and start trying to make positive changes.

Unregistered
    Troopers seriously trying to act like this is ok?

Unregistered
    Troopers seriously trying to act like this is ok?
    I sure hope not, I hope that instead of coming to conclusions you do the investigation like the Col said they were doing. Then take appropriate actions if any. We don't know the circumstances of the situation, just this short video. So before anyone says "it's fine" or "it's not" let the investigators do their job.

Unregistered

Wink Another bag of socks.

You guys know where I can drop the socks off at?

Unregistered
    Maybe he just wanted to get in the car with them. At least an animal didn't dart out into the road though, would suck to have to brake at that point.

Unregistered
    You guys know where I can drop the socks off at?
    He gave them to 1/4 chicken and he took them to willie j's house lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast