How are things down there....Tampa guys are curious - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Transcripts

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2754932]Any of you guys know about a Moss Case were Diaz got caught up in? Anyone know where we can get the transcripts[/QUOTE

Below was taken directly off TPD's LeoAffair page concerning your regarding diaz

From TPD's Page:
    "I would encourage all of you to go read what the federal arbitrator had to say about him (Diaz) in his ruling in the Moss arbitration. He questions this guys (Diaz) integrity point blank.

He is NOT a cop's cop!

If you think I am wrong...go read it......I thought the world of him until I read what he said and did, then read what 4 other DT "experts had to say."

From Ruling:

"Harris reviewed transcribed interviews from an internal investigation and the testimony of Hogue, defensive tactics instructor Sgt. Eric Diaz, Maus and officers called in Maus' defense. He decided Maus' testimony was consistent and showed no signs of the "predetermined" mindset that Hogue and Diaz perceived."

So in short, it seems Officer Maus' testimony was consistent and true, contrary to what Diaz and Hogue wanted the arbitrator to believe. Thus, the questioning of Diaz's integrity. A good surmise would be possibly so the blame would not fall on him. So as the training officer, it certainly appears he tried, but failed, to throw the officer under the proverbial bus.

Stay safe

Unregistered
    Well you can have every Tampa employee that came with this fat piece of shit. From Major 5 badge to Kenny Norris. What a damn shame these individuals raped the city for what they could and kept there heads held high. I cant wait until the County takes the department over and sends her packing

Unregistered
    I see you guys got the great Hispanic Captain, enjoy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12