P25 encryption - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P25 encryption

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know it's funny that I (a concerned citizen not even LEO) can get on this page and see all the deputies bashing each other and all the "scandals" with dispatchers and deputies. All of you should be embarrassed. I have been monitoring SRSO leoaffair forums for about a year now and it sickens me. I wonder how much money I could sell all the screenshots I have to the media about all the scandals the sheriffs office is having.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen whoms identity will never be released.
    This post is more stupid than Hillary supporters. It would be like the subject being :

"New Cars"

"I'm so tired of the rough toilet paper in the D4 office. It scratches my ass and my butt is still nasty."

Unregistered

Romi

I would say that the poster is Romi White but I don't think she knows that the hell p25 encryption is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post is more stupid than Hillary supporters. It would be like the subject being :

"New Cars"

"I'm so tired of the rough toilet paper in the D4 office. It scratches my ass and my butt is still nasty."
    DYING!!! So true! And I feel ya, you don't know how uncomfortable that thin ass toilet paper makes my ass feel after taking a greasy dump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123