P25 encryption - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P25 encryption

Unregistered
    Whoa! Looks like Mod had a few too many drinks. I guess we all picked helluva day to stop drinking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    There's not a soul that cares that you've been watching our agency forum nor what you think about what we have to say with annominimity. This site has been around along time. If you don't like what you see hat you see, piss off and go back to the fake news of Facebook. Lots of shit talk on here but it at he end of the day, we're all family. Remove us from your book from your bookmarks please.
    I'm with the Mod on this one. Also may I add that we all may agree to disagre, butdon't come onto this forum and spout off your garbage about "The Santa Rosa Police Department." Either you are mistaking us as the police department in Santa Rosa California or just an ignorant jackass. Like the mod said, piss off you stupid toad!

Mod, next round is on me!

Unregistered

Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When has anyone with Santa Rosa Police Department ever been known to tell the truth . If you honestly think that the administrators on the website do not have the ability to access your IP address then you are a fool. If you think that anyone else who has access to this page cannot get your IP address then that makes you even more of a fool. Next time you access the site try using a Thor browser. But be careful, if you don't know what you are doing you will make a mistake and you will leave a link, revealing the true IP. I would say ask one of your tech guys at the department but from what I can tell their work isn't very good either. Just because the content, and identity of posters of this page has been protected in courts doesn't mean it's not accessible and easy to get.
    https://youtu.be/L3R2Lm5kh-E

Unregistered
    It really is very simple to obtain IP addresses for people that have been on this forum. most are not bright and will click on almost anything that is posted in here. It will give you a general idea of who is on and off the site. It will give you the name of the ISP and longitude and latitude coordinates of the posters address. if you know your targets address you look within those coordinates,if it's there you know who it is.
    R Belanger I bet your ass stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Dong Dong
    Ching Chang Chong I'm Kim Jong Yon I gotta mushroom crowd for you (goddamit!) I gotta missile na, gonna bro you up gonna bro you up!:

Unregistered

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Dong Dong View Post
    Ching Chang Chong I'm Kim Jong Yon I gotta mushroom crowd for you (goddamit!) I gotta missile na, gonna bro you up gonna bro you up!:
    Bing Bang Bong, I'm Big Bald Bob, gotta fat I.A. for you (goddamit!!)
    Gotta dismissal na, gonna fire yo ass gonna gonna fire yo ass.

Unregistered

Not sure

Not sure what this has to do with p25 encryption...apparently nothing

Unregistered

Caught

JRM or DM you're caught

Unregistered
    Everyone talks shit about everyone. Everyone ****s everyone. Get over it. It's life.

Unregistered
    When has anyone with Santa Rosa Police Department ever been known to tell the truth . If you honestly think that the administrators on the website do not have the ability to access your IP address then you are a fool. If you think that anyone else who has access to this page cannot get your IP address then that makes you even more of a fool. Next time you access the site try using a Thor browser. But be careful, if you don't know what you are doing you will make a mistake and you will leave a link, revealing the true IP. I would say ask one of your tech guys at the department but from what I can tell their work isn't very good either. Just because the content, and identity of posters of this page has been protected in courts doesn't mean it's not accessible and easy to get.
    When is the Mod going to address this question? If this is true then we should know everything about the people posting on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast