P25 encryption
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P25 encryption

Unregistered

P25 encryption

You know it's funny that I (a concerned citizen not even LEO) can get on this page and see all the deputies bashing each other and all the "scandals" with dispatchers and deputies. All of you should be embarrassed. I have been monitoring SRSO leoaffair forums for about a year now and it sickens me. I wonder how much money I could sell all the screenshots I have to the media about all the scandals the sheriffs office is having.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen whoms identity will never be released.

Unregistered

Do it

Take it to the press. Nothing will happen. You don't think the press has access to this site?

Unregistered
    It really is very simple to obtain IP addresses for people that have been on this forum. most are not bright and will click on almost anything that is posted in here. It will give you a general idea of who is on and off the site. It will give you the name of the ISP and longitude and latitude coordinates of the posters address. if you know your targets address you look within those coordinates,if it's there you know who it is.

Unregistered

Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really is very simple to obtain IP addresses for people that have been on this forum. most are not bright and will click on almost anything that is posted in here. It will give you a general idea of who is on and off the site. It will give you the name of the ISP and longitude and latitude coordinates of the posters address. if you know your targets address you look within those coordinates,if it's there you know who it is.
    Please explain to me how one gets the IP addresses when Mod 1 and all other mods have claimed that they do not reveal the IP's of posters this website. Why even do it? Explain.

Unregistered
    When has anyone with Santa Rosa Police Department ever been known to tell the truth . If you honestly think that the administrators on the website do not have the ability to access your IP address then you are a fool. If you think that anyone else who has access to this page cannot get your IP address then that makes you even more of a fool. Next time you access the site try using a Thor browser. But be careful, if you don't know what you are doing you will make a mistake and you will leave a link, revealing the true IP. I would say ask one of your tech guys at the department but from what I can tell their work isn't very good either. Just because the content, and identity of posters of this page has been protected in courts doesn't mean it's not accessible and easy to get.

Cuckoo Bird

Chattahoochee Choo Choo

When has anyone with Santa Rosa Police Department ever been known to tell the truth . If you honestly think that the administrators on the website do not have the ability to access your IP address then you are a fool. If you think that anyone else who has access to this page cannot get your IP address then that makes you even more of a fool. Next time you access the site try using a Thor browser. But be careful, if you don't know what you are doing you will make a mistake and you will leave a link, revealing the true IP. I would say ask one of your tech guys at the department but from what I can tell their work isn't very good either. Just because the content, and identity of posters of this page has been protected in courts doesn't mean it's not accessible and easy to get.
    You should leaving a mailing address. I would be happy mail you a tin foil hat. Just send your size (not size of your pee pee) right now and you will get 2, I repeat 2 hats for the price of none!! Order now and I will send you a bag of Ronald Reagan Jelly Beans. Act now!

Unregistered

Huh???

Santa Rosa Police Department???

If they could get our IP addresses, they would have fired everyone by now. Guess my tin foil hat is working for me.

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa Police Department???

If they could get our IP addresses, they would have fired everyone by now. Guess my tin foil hat is working for me.
    I picked a helluva a day to quit drinking. Welp...there's always tomorrow!!

Unregistered

Cheers!!

Haha! Cheers to that.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    There's not a soul that cares that you've been watching our agency forum nor what you think about what we have to say with annominimity. This site has been around a long time. If you don't like what you see hat you see, piss off and go back to the fake news of Facebook. Lots of shit talk on here but it at he end of the day, we're all family. Remove us from your bookmarks please.
    Last edited by MOD 673; 04-10-2017 at 02:05 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast