Sooo....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sooo....

Unregistered

Sooo....

Why are we having such a hard time getting new recruits? We are getting our backsides kicked out here running from call to call to call. I can't even tell you the last time I conducted a x50 that was not related to a call, let alone be proactive in any way. Talking to some from surrounding agencies, there seems to be no shortage of applicants.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we having such a hard time getting new recruits? We are getting our backsides kicked out here running from call to call to call. I can't even tell you the last time I conducted a x50 that was not related to a call, let alone be proactive in any way. Talking to some from surrounding agencies, there seems to be no shortage of applicants.

Nice try dork. The fact is they have been running academies back to back. Please go fuk yourself

Unregistered
    The reply did nothing to try and answer the question.Why is it necessary to use profanity ?

Unregistered
    The reply did nothing to try and answer the question.Why is it necessary to use profanity ?

Because your a dork

Unregistered
    Because words such as "you're" and "your" are too complicated for him to use correctly. So he decides to be slick to make up for his shortcomings.

Unregistered
    Because words such as "you're" and "your" are too complicated for him to use correctly. So he decides to be slick to make up for his shortcomings.

Your still a dork even tho your trying to act like someone else is commenting..dork

Unregistered
    Why???

1) 30 long years, as opposed to 20 and 25 in some other depts..
    2) SOT..
    3) No tabacco products..
    4) Tattoo's must be covered up with long sleeves..
    5) Current Dep's not real big on trying to persuade youngsters into a career as a LEO..
    6) Piss poor attitude towards LEO's by media, turning people away from becoming LEO's..

Probably a few more reasons then listed..

Call me what you want... Dork, Deplorable, etc.. I've been called it all...

Unregistered
    Why???

2) SOT..
    3) No tabacco products..
    5) Current Dep's not real big on trying to persuade youngsters into a career as a LEO..
    6) Piss poor attitude towards LEO's by media, turning people away from becoming LEO's..

Yawnnnnn....dork

Unregistered
    Why???

2) SOT..
    3) No tabacco products..

Appreciate the respectful, respectable, and mature answer. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Appreciate the respectful, respectable, and mature answer. Thank you.
    Your welcome dork. Bring facts next time dork.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast