PBA and all unions suck

Unregistered

PBA and all unions suck

This is a right to work state. Who would be so stupid to waste thier money by paying dues to any useless union.

Unregistered
    It doesn't suck if you are a CO right now, they are only fighting for them . The CO can get 3500.00 and probation nothing . Why because the PBA figures more will join now if they get a raise. It is time you call all the legislators and tell them any raise that doesn't include all officers should be denied. We are one department and for us to be divided is bull. Your union and secretary in bed together .

Unregistered
    Not sure what glue you are sniffing. But it is effecting your thought process. I forgot, you are stupid enough to waste your money paying dues. Duh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure what glue you are sniffing. But it is effecting your thought process. I forgot, you are stupid enough to waste your money paying dues. Duh
    I will not waste my money on this. I think PBA always had the CO unit as their only concern.

Unregistered
    I started many years ago with DOC and left for a local agency. DOC did not have the PBA or anyone at the time. The FOP has a good rapport and seems to get decent contracts. I know, I do not work there so I have no dog in the race, but there is life after the PBA.

Worth listening to what they have to say...

Be safe...

maricelafm16

Hardcore Gay photo blogging waiting

Daily updated photo blog with boiling men
    http://mens.sexgalleries.top/?entry-rashad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I started many years ago with DOC and left for a local agency. DOC did not have the PBA or anyone at the time. The FOP has a good rapport and seems to get decent contracts. I know, I do not work there so I have no dog in the race, but there is life after the PBA.

Worth listening to what they have to say...

Be safe...
    With FOP you control your own destiny instead of waiting for crumbs that PBA thinks we should have.

Unregistered
    I'm not giving them money to fly a flag over my head then use the money to lobby for open borders and BLM. They can get money from someone else.