Retaliation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retaliation

Unregistered

Retaliation

Retaliation practice continues.....
    After so many years in DB, a detective is placed back in patrol because he plans to leave the Department.
    The next day after they came to get his file he gets pulled off under the excuse of low productivity which only became an issue that specific day..... Riiiiiiight.
    No es facil acere, hasta cuando !!!!!

Unregistered
    Yet Sergeant Raja Yuca can kidnap and masturbate in front of a minor and nothing happens to him

Unregistered
    Big surprise

Unregistered
    5/8s by the head a lot of comepingas will keep killing them selves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet Sergeant Raja Yuca can kidnap and masturbate in front of a minor and nothing happens to him

Yeah but that only affects two parties; first it affects the Yuca with all the stupidity you're always talking about him because of your fag obsession; and second it also affects that dyke who made the false allegations.

Now, the continuous retaliation affects everyone.

Unregistered
    The dyke's story was very detailed & believable. And why would JM take her in for a U turn?
    I'm sure most 17 year old kids can be intimidated into recanting by IA.

Unregistered
    The dyke's story was very detailed & believable. And why would JM take her in for a U turn?

Really? With all the stuff thats going on, the only one person stupid enough to keep focusing on yuca and that dumb dyke is you.... It only makes sense in your tiny brain. Your obsession is unlimited, go to Citrus and live there and tell your new roommates about your yuca / dyke theories. Im sure you'll be their hero.

Unregistered
    i believe that the sgt is innocent, and that he passed the sgt exam on merit. i also believe in santa claus and the easter bunny too.

Unregistered
    Especially when the subjects Dad and Uncle have dirt on the Chief of Police who is the only person IA does have to answer to

Unregistered
    Especially when the subjects Dad and Uncle have dirt on the Chief of Police who is the only person IA does have to answer to
    So did JM's papa ever find another job? I heard it's been hard for him to get an interview ever since Jr's name has been plastered all over the internet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast