New Chief - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By no standard is he a mans man. To be a mans man you have to have integrity, honesty, loyalty and be unselfish and Nanney lacks each and everyone of those gualities.
    Say it to his face, i dare you!

Unregistered

Uncalled for

A few pages back someone made a disgusting comment about Captain Ish. Since when does someone's religion have to do with how well they do their job? Ish is a great guy and a fantastic Captain.

Unregistered
    Say it to his face, i dare you!
    When and where?

Unregistered
    A few pages back someone made a disgusting comment about Captain Ish. Since when does someone's religion have to do with how well they do their job? Ish is a great guy and a fantastic Captain.
    I didn’t find the disgusting part, but you’re right mentioning his religion is irrelevant. I work for the Captain and I couldn’t disagree more with you. He is neither a fantastic Captain and for sure not a great guy. You wont find anyone to say he is unless Ish is standing next to them and they are afraid of retaliation. Other classmates of mine have also worked for Ish and different work locations and while he was different ranks. Each and everyone say Ish was a flaming Alha Hotel to work for.

Unregistered
    I didn’t find the disgusting part, but you’re right mentioning his religion is irrelevant. I work for the Captain and I couldn’t disagree more with you. He is neither a fantastic Captain and for sure not a great guy. You wont find anyone to say he is unless Ish is standing next to them and they are afraid of retaliation. Other classmates of mine have also worked for Ish and different work locations and while he was different ranks. Each and everyone say Ish was a flaming Alha Hotel to work for.
    Nikki nikki nikki bye bye bye

Unregistered

Ish holds a grudge

I’ve seen for myself that this guy holds a grudge and doesn’t mind jamming people up with discipline. So yeah, that makes him the opposite of a great guy. I can’t figure out why the subject of so many grievances now wants to serve and represent the same people (PBA members) he would go out of his way to screw over. Many of those were just because he could. Can you say ulterior motives.

Unregistered
    I’ve seen for myself that this guy holds a grudge and doesn’t mind jamming people up with discipline. So yeah, that makes him the opposite of a great guy. I can’t figure out why the subject of so many grievances now wants to serve and represent the same people (PBA members) he would go out of his way to screw over. Many of those were just because he could. Can you say ulterior motives.
    Well said!!

Unregistered
    It is true that winners write history but that was when only winners had pen and paper. In the day of information that does not hold true. This does not stop the Perez, Caneva's, and Llevat's from attempting to pretend their histories did not matter. Perez and Caneva are figments of their own imaginations, fictitious characters molded out of the half truths and outright lies they utter at every step. Perez shot .... wait yes, SHOT, another officer and left that officer alone and walked to his van without rendering aid. Yes, Perez has all the makings of a leader that will do the right things under pressure, said no one ever. Not a single RID officer respected him or would have followed him anywhere, but yes he is leadership quality. You cannot re-write your past Perez.

Caneva was a disaster of an officer, with embarrassment after embarrassment that people at the time laughed off because they knew his aptitude for stupidity. Ok. Examples: the accidental or maybe not so accidental discharge which may or not may have made contact with a significant other, the throwing of a handgun at a target when he couldn't qualify in SRT (oh it is known), the punch to a.... during a conference in O. Then you have the pompous actions and treating people as a means of career advancement, which he is now trying to erase by attempting to treat people with decency. You cannot re-write your history Caneva and AD FR is either misinformed or blatantly disregarding your potential for causing a major disaster. Not to mention the recent accomplishments at SPB, like putting SRT in uniforms they voted against, you conveniently ignored the fact to suit your rebranding, which is old branding and no substance. Then there was that little incident with Narcotics Captain (that was very Chief like of you but looked a lot like violence in the workplace). You lied your way to SPB and you may lie your way to Chief but you do not get to ignore or re-write your history either.
    All those things committed by Perez are indicative of a power hungry individual with tyrannical tendencies. Nothing however beats him selling us out to Gimenez by spying and the obstructing an absentee ballot investigation which showed that Gimenez's campaign manager committed massive voter fraud in 2012. The spying was done through his current chauffer who obtained the information from a previous squeeze that is still currently employed at PCU. JP helped Gimenez disband the Public Corruption Bureau to prevent further investigations into his political benefactor. Perez is a corrupt individual and is being primed to run for political office upon retirement. Every member of this department should despise Perez for his action. He lacks every shread of manhood, honor and moral value. If there is a God this political whore will get his one day.

Unregistered
    The current director was only a captain in robbery in 2012 he had nada to do with corruption investigation - fake news!

Unregistered
    All those things committed by Perez are indicative of a power hungry individual with tyrannical tendencies. Nothing however beats him selling us out to Gimenez by spying and the obstructing an absentee ballot investigation which showed that Gimenez's campaign manager committed massive voter fraud in 2012. The spying was done through his current chauffer who obtained the information from a previous squeeze that is still currently employed at PCU. JP helped Gimenez disband the Public Corruption Bureau to prevent further investigations into his political benefactor. Perez is a corrupt individual and is being primed to run for political office upon retirement. Every member of this department should despise Perez for his action. He lacks every shread of manhood, honor and moral value. If there is a God this political whore will get his one day.
    Ish: stop whining for the love of god and have a talk with JP face to face. Besides you are going to the PBA where you and your acid hatred will be protected. So say what you must but do it as a man that God supposedly created

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast