Thank you for taking Noel-Pratt off our hands

Unregistered

Thank you for taking Noel-Pratt off our hands

We at MDPD would like to extend our warmest gratitude to MGPD. You have just been saddled with Thelma Noel-Pratt. This is Comm. Barbara Jordan's do girl. Here at MDPD she obstructed several investigations that intended to put Jordan's brother Mayor Otis Wallace in prison. She was an integral piece in sabotaging an absentee ballot fraud case against Carlos Gimenez in 2012 and the subsequent breakup of MDPD's Public Corruption Bureau. The rest of her days she spent planning parties for our former directors. This sorry excuse of a human being is a bona fide racist and cares little about any officer or human being as long as she and her family of pigmies can get ahead. This woman's brain is wired like a computer- no emotion, no conscience. If you think Cynthia Dawson was bad wait to you get a taste of this magalomaniac. Good riddance and sorry you guys have to deal with her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We at MDPD would like to extend our warmest gratitude to MGPD. You have just been saddled with Thelma Noel-Pratt. This is Comm. Barbara Jordan's do girl. Here at MDPD she obstructed several investigations that intended to put Jordan's brother Mayor Otis Wallace in prison. She was an integral piece in sabotaging an absentee ballot fraud case against Carlos Gimenez in 2012 and the subsequent breakup of MDPD's Public Corruption Bureau. The rest of her days she spent planning parties for our former directors. This sorry excuse of a human being is a bona fide racist and cares little about any officer or human being as long as she and her family of pigmies can get ahead. This woman's brain is wired like a computer- no emotion, no conscience. If you think Cynthia Dawson was bad wait to you get a taste of this magalomaniac. Good riddance and sorry you guys have to deal with her.
    .....And none of which were proven, otherwise she would have gotten fired/demoted/jailed.... So, thank you very much for your .02cents input, which at this point is worthless. The bottom line, we now have a new chief, and hopefully a new direction. Hey, can't be worse than what we have right now.

All we can do is wait and see. In my opinion, but that's just me, we will continue to lose officers to other agencies, because our contract sucks and morale has been killed at this agency. We are almost time years old as an agency, and the amount of "bad drama/publicity" that we've had in that short period of time is really disappointing, so we hope that she can bring "positive" change to this agency. WE NEED IT...

The only way we may be able to reverse the max exodus of officers is if the contract gets "null and voided", and we draw a new one. Oh, and if OG resigns....but that's unlikely.

Chief Pratt, if you're reading this, start by firing EVERYONE who is currently in command staff.... perhaps demote some Capt's back to Sgt's or Ofcrs and lets start fresh.... We need it... GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT.

Unregistered

Yes please!

Chief Pratt -

I second this - "Chief Pratt, if you're reading this, start by firing EVERYONE who is currently in command staff.... perhaps demote some Capt's back to Sgt's or Ofcrs and lets start fresh.... We need it... GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT. "

Most of us are ready to get back to fighting crime instead of each other. Good leaders are being unfairly pushed out, good cops are being written up for policies that don't exist, and ladder climbers are shanking or ass kissing anyone they can on their way to the top. Please get rid of the ladder climbing, back stabbing, cancer at the top and let us get back to concentrating on our jobs of making the community safer.

We've been waiting too long for a good Chief to get us back on track. Please don't let us down.

Unregistered

Good job!

Chief Pratt -

I second this - "Chief Pratt, if you're reading this, start by firing EVERYONE who is currently in command staff.... perhaps demote some Capt's back to Sgt's or Ofcrs and lets start fresh.... We need it... GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT. "

Most of us are ready to get back to fighting crime instead of each other. Good leaders are being unfairly pushed out, good cops are being written up for policies that don't exist, and ladder climbers are shanking or ass kissing anyone they can on their way to the top. Please get rid of the ladder climbing, back stabbing, cancer at the top and let us get back to concentrating on our jobs of making the community safer.

We've been waiting too long for a good Chief to get us back on track. Please don't let us down.
    Good job brother/sister!!! Thanks for writing this!

Unregistered
    Chief Pratt -

Not that I have anything bad to say about Pratt, to be honest she has always been pleasant to me. That being said, don't expect an "agent of change" either. As long as your elected officials select people based on race and not QUALIFICATIONS you will get substandard managers. Look no further than your two last chiefs!

Unregistered
    Not that I have anything bad to say about Pratt, to be honest she has always been pleasant to me. That being said, don't expect an "agent of change" either. As long as your elected officials select people based on race and not QUALIFICATIONS you will get substandard managers. Look no further than your two last chiefs!
    Agree. SJ had a chance and blew it. AB should have never been promoted to chief.

Unregistered
    .....And none of which were proven, otherwise she would have gotten fired/demoted/jailed.... So, thank you very much for your .02cents input, which at this point is worthless. The bottom line, we now have a new chief, and hopefully a new direction. Hey, can't be worse than what we have right now.

All we can do is wait and see. In my opinion, but that's just me, we will continue to lose officers to other agencies, because our contract sucks and morale has been killed at this agency. We are almost time years old as an agency, and the amount of "bad drama/publicity" that we've had in that short period of time is really disappointing, so we hope that she can bring "positive" change to this agency. WE NEED IT...

The only way we may be able to reverse the max exodus of officers is if the contract gets "null and voided", and we draw a new one. Oh, and if OG resigns....but that's unlikely.

Chief Pratt, if you're reading this, start by firing EVERYONE who is currently in command staff.... perhaps demote some Capt's back to Sgt's or Ofcrs and lets start fresh.... We need it... GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT.
    We appreciate your optimism. In fact we have a couple more here at MDPD you may be interested in as well. Here we have Daniels, Perez, Ramirez, etc., who are ten times worse than Dawson-Machanic. You are welcome to take them as well but for now, thank you for your good deed. We hope that corrupt, zero of an individual works well for you guys but somehow we feel you will be back here crying about her in three months. Cheers and good luck sister.

Unregistered
    We appreciate your optimism. In fact we have a couple more here at MDPD you may be interested in as well. Here we have Daniels, Perez, Ramirez, etc., who are ten times worse than Dawson-Machanic. You are welcome to take them as well but for now, thank you for your good deed. We hope that corrupt, zero of an individual works well for you guys but somehow we feel you will be back here crying about her in three months. Cheers and good luck sister.
    The only thing we could do now is "wait and see". But as long as Oliver G is here, nothing will change. He runs the PD. I'm assuming Cameron B hands were tied when he selected N-P. 99.99% of us wanted someone from the outside, completely from the outside.
    On another note, when you have officer that have cushy jobs/positions applying to other depts, you know this place is doomed...

Unregistered
    We at MDPD would like to extend our warmest gratitude to MGPD. You have just been saddled with Thelma Noel-Pratt. This is Comm. Barbara Jordan's do girl. Here at MDPD she obstructed several investigations that intended to put Jordan's brother Mayor Otis Wallace in prison. She was an integral piece in sabotaging an absentee ballot fraud case against Carlos Gimenez in 2012 and the subsequent breakup of MDPD's Public Corruption Bureau. The rest of her days she spent planning parties for our former directors. This sorry excuse of a human being is a bona fide racist and cares little about any officer or human being as long as she and her family of pygmies can get ahead. This woman's brain is wired like a computer- no emotion, no conscience. If you think Cynthia Dawson was bad wait to you get a taste of this megalomaniac. Good riddance and sorry you guys have to deal with her.
    Again...... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Senior Officer

...And your Welcome!

Again...... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    And again, you are very welcome. Look, there is no perfect candidate out there for chief of police, whether elected, or appointed. Even the ones who come with a very clean record have something hidden in their closets. Maybe not something criminal, but definitely something silly and simple. Some are more corrupt than others, and some just have their own agenda. Or some are not liked because they make changes, and WE as cops don't like changes. By nature we are animals of routine, and we LOVE routines.
    Look back at history at some of the most nationally recognized names: John Timoney, Ken Jenny, Lee Bacca, Bernie Kerik, and many more who were "the best qualified for the top job".
    I've been in law enforcement for over 2 decades, and I can tell you that I've been through several chiefs/sheriff's and other appointed "directors". Everything comes in cycles, and at the end of the day if you do your job and keep yourself out of trouble, you should be ok. One thing has always stayed consistent in my 20 plus year career: I have always remained employed regardless of who my boss has been (good or bad). We have been through 4 chiefs, and 3 interims in our less than 10 year history at MGPD. Think about that for a second. And think about the ones who have been fired/relieved of duty/etc (With the exception of the 3 that Brooklen didn't trust or like a Maj, a Capt. and a Sgt) they have done something to get themselves fired/relived of duty. It is what it is....

So, to my fellow Miami Gardens PD family: Lets embrace this new opportunity to start over again, and lets stay positive that our chief will make the right decisions for the betterment of our department.

Stay safe out there brothers and sisters, remember going home at the end of the shift remains the #1 priority!

Senior Officer!

P.S. Chief if you happen to read this-Please PLEASE we beg you, get rid of your current command staff and get some fresh blood, new ideas, different leadership. Nothing against any of them, but we need a FRESH start from the top down.