Spitting > Stealing

Unregistered

Spitting > Stealing

I guess slapping a guy that spits on you is worst than stealing prisoner property. Where's the Union?

Unregistered

Vote of no confidence. This guy is a joke

I m sick and tired of this career closet job zero politician who occupies the position of police chief. This Orlando resident is more concerned about HIS paycheck , so much so he is willing to throw this great cop in the garbage. THAT COULD BE YOU RIGHT NOW IN HER POSITION. WE HAVE ZERO CONFIDENCE IN THIS ZERO . HE CARES MORE ABOUT HIS MEDIA TV.PROFILE. The citizens of Miami Beach deserve officers who will do the job and step up and remove and arrest and run off real bad guys like this one that battered the officer. ◇◇◇ ALL CST UNITS SHOULD TRANSFER OUT TO PATROL NOW ON SHIFT BID IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILY, JOB AND DIGNITY. ◇◇◇◇◇ VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE NOW!!! ◇◇◇ I am signing up for the Dade county PBA now too

Unregistered
    The FOP is a joke.

Unregistered
    You can steal from the City and not have to pay the money back, steal prisoner property or roundhouse kick a model without being fired. You just can't react to being spit on or drive in a police car with your Lieutenant husband.

I wonder what one group has that the other group doesn't????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can steal from the City and not have to pay the money back, steal prisoner property or roundhouse kick a model without being fired. You just can't react to being spit on or drive in a police car with your Lieutenant husband.

I wonder what one group has that the other group doesn't????
    I'm going to attempt a fútil task. I'm going to try to educate some you folks.

The ones who stole are paying back the money.
    The one that stole from prisoners was fired.
    The one that due to aggravating circumstances round kicked a handcuffed prisoner received the harshest discipline I can remember short of being terminated.
    The one driving around in a police car with her hubby was an angry, evil lady that did many people wrong and since she was on probation she's gone.
    Lastly, one that wasn't mentioned the one who slapped a homeless many casing permanent injury was also fired.

So I only see some pretty consistent reactions by staff. People being held accountable, imagine that.

Unregistered
    Acere drop the crack pipe. No one has paid a dime for the MPH case and Haughton is coming back. The reality is:

Blacks > All others

Have shovel, will travel.
    Acere drop the crack pipe. No one has paid a dime for the MPH case and Haughton is coming back. The reality is:

Blacks > All others
    Dat's right *****! Black privilege! BLM! It's our time get used to it!

Unregistered

Lies lies and more lies

I'm going to attempt a fútil task. I'm going to try to educate some you folks.

The ones who stole are paying back the money.
    The one that stole from prisoners was fired.
    The one that due to aggravating circumstances round kicked a handcuffed prisoner received the harshest discipline I can remember short of being terminated.
    The one driving around in a police car with her hubby was an angry, evil lady that did many people wrong and since she was on probation she's gone.
    Lastly, one that wasn't mentioned the one who slapped a homeless many casing permanent injury was also fired.

So I only see some pretty consistent reactions by staff. People being held accountable, imagine that.
    Get your facts straight. Nothing you said here is actually true idiot.