Paid For Social Media Protection

Unregistered

Paid For Social Media Protection

I wonder how many people Steve Whidden has working on his reputation protection. Im guessing quite a few. And on the county's dime at that. I see lieutenants and sergeants on here. Its hard to miss their lame insults. No different than how they are in person. You fools should take note. The end is coming. Your deception has not and will not go un-noted. The lies you spew about being friends and liking people. You try to deceive those around you and we play along just to see how far you will go. The piper must be paid. Look for the name tag when you least expect it. PIPER. When you and only you see it, you will know your time is up and your career has come to an end. I promise that surrounding counties wont hire you either. And every potential employer will hear the truth about your corruption. That is, if you just happen to skate by the staties and feds.

Unregistered

the who? staties? go the f back up north carpetbagger

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how many people Steve Whidden has working on his reputation protection. Im guessing quite a few. And on the county's dime at that. I see lieutenants and sergeants on here. Its hard to miss their lame insults. No different than how they are in person. You fools should take note. The end is coming. Your deception has not and will not go un-noted. The lies you spew about being friends and liking people. You try to deceive those around you and we play along just to see how far you will go. The piper must be paid. Look for the name tag when you least expect it. PIPER. When you and only you see it, you will know your time is up and your career has come to an end. I promise that surrounding counties wont hire you either. And every potential employer will hear the truth about your corruption. That is, if you just happen to skate by the staties and feds.
    I wonder why an arrogant carpetbagger feels any right to say anything - the "staties" - jerkoff, know the system before you decide to speak about it - but then again "its how you do it up north", right? yet you and your all knowing, non stop talking types choose to come here? why? because where you are from is a corrupt overtaxed union $hithole - and since its "not like it where Im from" - you want to "get involved". Do us all a favor and simply STFU. Do you know what that acronym means? your superior knowledge.

There are no "lame insults" - just lame loudmouthed people who do not know WTF they like to soapbox about. Go stand on a soapbox in the middle of 80 and preach - just stand there, ok? Now sit down, or better yet - move out -this isnt your turf. Sit in your trailer park and stick your nose into someone elses business - not the SO, not the county, not nowhere except your own retired nothing to do world and pathetic 12 pack life.

you "can promise that other counties wont hire" - WTF are you to speak about what anyone will or wont do - "look for the name tag when you least expect it" - ooohh - you must have had a few and have your beer muscles on typing that. You must be a powerful person - the terror of online blogs and editorials right?

STFU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how pathetic a life can be, until I read people like you who have no business here - everyone is entitled to defending themselves - there something called loyalty. you dont like it and you think everything is on the county time - then go to county meeting and ramble on their time with your garbage. you write like the loudmouth at a VFW or American Legion hall, you fit right in, a few beers and you are telling war stories and philosophy dont get a life, just end yours.