Premier 1 sucks a$$& - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm glad to hear that the department in Ventura California isn't having any problems. Unfortunately, we are. Also, if other departments are actually using P1 and have been for a while, then why don't they have the bugs worked out already? The problems we are having are not unique to BSO, these are basic problems. The bottom line is, this might end up being the best CAD system we have ever used, it just wasn't ready to be rolled out and we were not trained properly on it. Unfortunately, the 2 hours of training I had back in Sept didn't stick with me since I couldn't use the system. I work midnights and our CAD trainer works days, that doesn't help the men and women on my squad. The district is supposed to have a second, backup, trainer but they didn't want to pay OT for that person to be trained. Now they are asking that person to help the shift and they are having problems with P1 and can't answer questions because they were never trained. The other problem I'm having with this roll out is, we left our computers for ITD to install P1 and make sure everything is working. Then why have 6 deputies on my squad had to go to ITD to have the program re-installed? It was checked when it was originally installed wasn't it? So now we have deputies standing around ITD anywhere from 2 to 6 hours getting their computer fixed. Yes, some have returned to the districts without their computer, but then what can they do? Write reports..no they don't have OSSI, enter CAD notes....no they don't have a computer. And for districts like Tamarac, Copper City, Parkland, Weston, Deerfield it takes the deputy 30 minutes to drive to the PSB just to pick up his computer if and when it's fixed and that's if the Sgt or Lt will let them go. So yes there are problems it's not just bit*hing!
    you know whats scary? is you sound like an intelligent dude. so why are you taking like a moron? me and my squad deal with the same shit. but we're bright enough to know its a new system implemented for the entire county. I'll give it a chance. we have problems? seriously? we got it *five* days ago. bso dispatches for almost the entire county and have thousands of personnel. what is up with you people. stop crying and give it a chance. these guys have hundreds of laptops to get it working on. mine was having problems and some dude logged in and fixed me right up. so some guys have to drive (ooh, 30 minutes!) in their free car with the free gas to go get their free laptop fixed, while getting paid. aw poor friggin babies. if it's phucking up in a month, then you have a point. but if you're the dude who is going to ***** about it forever along with everything else - whah I'm not trained well enough, whah it takes too long to load, whah it's not perfect, and you're not bright enough to figure out how to use it then stfu because you're not helping anything.

Unregistered

Waaaaah

All I hear from you both is "WAAAAAAHHH, I'm right and YOU'RE WRONG. WAAAAAAHHH". Shut up

Unregistered
    you know whats scary? is you sound like an intelligent dude. so why are you taking like a moron? me and my squad deal with the same shit. but we're bright enough to know its a new system implemented for the entire county. I'll give it a chance. we have problems? seriously? we got it *five* days ago. bso dispatches for almost the entire county and have thousands of personnel. what is up with you people. stop crying and give it a chance. these guys have hundreds of laptops to get it working on. mine was having problems and some dude logged in and fixed me right up. so some guys have to drive (ooh, 30 minutes!) in their free car with the free gas to go get their free laptop fixed, while getting paid. aw poor friggin babies. if it's phucking up in a month, then you have a point. but if you're the dude who is going to ***** about it forever along with everything else - whah I'm not trained well enough, whah it takes too long to load, whah it's not perfect, and you're not bright enough to figure out how to use it then stfu because you're not helping anything.
    I do understand that it has only been a few days and that we have to give it a chance. Maybe my point was lost. What I was trying to convey is, if other departments are using it then the bugs should have already been worked out of the system. I also understand that we are a large department and it takes time to get things implemented, so we should have either started sooner and made sure everything was up and running properly before going live. Basically I was saying the roll out wasn't a smooth transition. As for the free car, gas, laptop.... I don't have a problem with them driving there. But we all know those one or two deputies that will turn it into a field trip while everybody is answering calls in their zone. Not bit*hing just making an observation.

Unregistered

lol

All I hear from you both is "WAAAAAAHHH, I'm right and YOU'RE WRONG. WAAAAAAHHH". Shut up
    b l o w m e

Unregistered

sigh

I do understand that it has only been a few days and that we have to give it a chance. Maybe my point was lost. What I was trying to convey is, if other departments are using it then the bugs should have already been worked out of the system. I also understand that we are a large department and it takes time to get things implemented, so we should have either started sooner and made sure everything was up and running properly before going live. Basically I was saying the roll out wasn't a smooth transition. As for the free car, gas, laptop.... I don't have a problem with them driving there. But we all know those one or two deputies that will turn it into a field trip while everybody is answering calls in their zone. Not bit*hing just making an observation.
    how r they going to make sure it's running properly if everyone isn't actually online using it, lol? That's called a catch-22 and the nature of such things. Find a system, regardless of where else it's been used already that doesn't have its problems at startup. air traffic control systems. hospital computer systems. big business computer systems. the only thing that could have made it smoother is leaving both old and new cad on together for a while. but i guess they couldn't. what do i know. and that's my point. what do you know? we don't. we're friggin cops. they make computer s h i t and talk nerd and we eat donuts and look for bad guys. those computer guys came to our district way more times than we went there. but field trips and call humping are inevitable for some kind of issue. or this job would be just perfect wouldn't it?

Unregistered
    The simple fact is since Sheriff idiot brought in "his" people, BSO has been in a perpetual downward spiral; a big turd going in circles of the huge toilet called Broward County.

Nobody is complaining about "free" cars and gas. The main issue basically boils down to , why are you making the job harder and more aggravating everyday? From training schedules to radio system failures and OSSI outages. Nothing seems to run right with this agency since Israel took over. If you are having radio issues and computer problems it can take hours at the PSB resolving simple issues. The fifth floor is still blaming Lamedirty for all the issues. That may have been the case 3 or 4 years ago but its time to put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you have failed the residents of Broward County. You have failed the employees of the Broward Sheriff's Office. Glad I am almost done with this Shi#hole place!

Unregistered

yawn

The simple fact is since Sheriff idiot brought in "his" people, BSO has been in a perpetual downward spiral; a big turd going in circles of the huge toilet called Broward County.

Nobody is complaining about "free" cars and gas. The main issue basically boils down to , why are you making the job harder and more aggravating everyday? From training schedules to radio system failures and OSSI outages. Nothing seems to run right with this agency since Israel took over. If you are having radio issues and computer problems it can take hours at the PSB resolving simple issues. The fifth floor is still blaming Lamedirty for all the issues. That may have been the case 3 or 4 years ago but its time to put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you have failed the residents of Broward County. You have failed the employees of the Broward Sheriff's Office. Glad I am almost done with this Shi#hole place!
    ... more like its time to put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, and blaming 5th floor for everything you claim they're blaming past administration for. Radios, OSSI, and many "computer issues" are the responsibility of the county and aren't controlled by the agency and can't be resolved "at the PSB". Hey, Lamberti lost the election, time to move on... enjoy your retirement.

Unregistered
    ... more like its time to put on your big boy pants and accept the fact that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, and blaming 5th floor for everything you claim they're blaming past administration for. Radios, OSSI, and many "computer issues" are the responsibility of the county and aren't controlled by the agency and can't be resolved "at the PSB". Hey, Lamberti lost the election, time to move on... enjoy your retirement.
    "Stupid is as stupid does".
    The radio shop was dismantled under Israel and control of the radio system was given to the County. The issuance of the radios, batteries and chargers is still a function of BSO and its a complete failure. OSSI is functional, when its available but the downtime of the system is ridiculous and the issue now with disappearing log-ins on the new cad is inexcusable.

When you realize that Israel is not the "Messiah" you will be better off. All you cheerleaders keep blaming someone else. Its Lamberti's fault, its the Countys fault, Its the Mayors fault. I waved the Israel banner and thought he would be good for BSO, I was dead wrong and guess what I don't have a problem admitting it. You are delusional if you think this place is better now than it was.

Unregistered
    All we need is a few more Captains, majors, or colonels from Ft Lauderdale to set this straight.

Unregistered
    Holy crap! Miramar went live on the new CAD system and it sucks a$$!!! In reading these post it looks like we are having the same problems as BSO. How have they not been fixed yet and why would they roll out a product that is still having the same problems? The county must be elbow deep in someone's a$$ at Motorola because this is ridiculous. As always it's probably going to take someone getting hurt for the county to realize the product wasn't ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12