congratulations - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: congratulations

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that Commander CT and Captain JN are fighting to see who gets to the new Chief ass first?
    ROFLMAO.... you guys/girls are TOO much! Leave JN alone... He means well....LOL

Unregistered
    ROFLMAO.... you guys/girls are TOO much! Leave JN alone... He means well....LOL
    Yah, you must be on of the good-for-nothing, protected children from CET.... Keep dreaming

Unregistered
    I did not hear about CT and JN but I did hear that RS and JG(peepee) have joined incompetent forces and are going to be kissing some major ass. When she realizes their both proven liars they will be at their coffee spot bad mouthing her like they did Machanic.

Unregistered
    I did not hear about CT and JN but I did hear that RS and JG(peepee) have joined incompetent forces and are going to be kissing some major ass. When she realizes their both proven liars they will be at their coffee spot bad mouthing her like they did Machanic.
    CT and JN are at it again ladies and gentleman. Nothing new, nothing to see here folks.

Unregistered
    Its really really hard to figure out who is posting all the CT and JN comments. The only one who would take any position of disdain towards them would have to be someone who would blame them for their own demise. Go back out on FMLA would you? Your days of retaliation are over.

Unregistered
    Its really really hard to figure out who is posting all the CT and JN comments. The only one who would take any position of disdain towards them would have to be someone who would blame them for their own demise. Go back out on FMLA would you? Your days of retaliation are over.
    ROFLMAO! man oh man....Shots fired....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123