congratulations - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: congratulations

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You people are ****ed!!!!!! Pratt is a disaster...
    Y'all gon learn today! Alright, alright, alriiiiight!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned Officer View Post
    Ohh Stop Hating! Look, I know she's from the County, but maybe she has a different mentality. Lets give her a chance....
    Go ahead... Give her a chance. It's only your job and the security of your family that are dangling on the line. Noel-Pratt never did one day's work at MDPD nor an investigation. She bounced from one promotion to another due to the limited number of African American female test takers. Once she was a captain, she was made major then chief in the course of 18 months. Believe me this woman does not know the first thing about law enforcement. She is a glorified administrator. We wish you good luck but you have no idea what problems this lady will bring your way.

Unregistered
    The mass exodus is only going to worsen....there is no retention concern. Is there an exit interview? Does anyone care the most experienced and non-problematic people are leaving left and right? We are losing quicker than we can hire...and we are losing experience for rookies. This department is going to really be suffering at this rate. We need 50 new people just to replace the vacancies and the expected vacancies. And as for experience....well, we can only hope for quick learners! There is no communication anymore....but hey!!!!crime is down 12%!!!! Just don't go to chili's for lunch!

Unregistered
    Miami Gardens, we in the county, especially north end, thank you on your new selection for chief, you'll miss mechanic !!
    ROFLMAO!!! I can't.. :-) you guys kill me with the jokes.
    oh, and just a side note, NOBODY is gonna miss C.M.

Unregistered

Missing Machanic

We are going to miss Machanic as much as we miss having a good old gonorrhea.

Unregistered
    All you guys do is cry and complain. CM tried to get you all to comply with rules and procedures but you all have been doing it wrong so long that you think she is wrong. If you don't like it leave! And I hope she stay to force some of you idiots out.

You all don't even know the new chief and you are finding fault. It reminds me of how everyone hated Obama. What is it really about?

Unregistered
    All you guys do is cry and complain. CM tried to get you all to comply with rules and procedures but you all have been doing it wrong so long that you think she is wrong. If you don't like it leave! And I hope she stay to force some of you idiots out.

You all don't even know the new chief and you are finding fault. It reminds me of how everyone hated Obama. What is it really about?
    Quite the contrary my inarticulate workmate. Mechanic may not have been well liked but at least you could talk to her and she is educated enough to give you the time of day. The monster that is headed your ways lacks even those qualities. You see, her reputation precedes her. Talk to any officer in the county's north end and he will tell you what she is about. Walk through MDPD's HQ today and notice the happiness on everyone's face because they no longer will have to put up with this corrupt excuse of a chief. And by the way, I voted twice for Obama but soon enough you will see the racism this new chief brings with her here.

Unregistered

Who are you talking about

Educated, you could to her......who the hell are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Educated, you could to her......who the hell are you talking about?
    Honestly guys, we at the county love Murder Gardens You have taken a lot of our DEAD WEIGHT over the years. At least you got rid of Brooklyn, Miller and Boyd! Hey, it's easier for you guys to fire them. They are like parasites over here, you can never get rid of them! We would pay you to take a few more of our command staff! Stay safe and be careful, the turds on the street don't care who is in charge. They hate us all.

Unregistered

Commander CT

Is it true that Commander CT and Captain JN are fighting to see who gets to the new Chief ass first?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast