attention new hires

Unregistered

attention new hires

This isn't the place you need to read, much less post. The good and the bad of the department can be figured out on your own. Also, there's not that many new hires to where officers/supervisors can't narrow down who's been posting on here. Use your brain and form your own opinions on the job. Disgruntled people make it sound way worse, do-boys (like a former OOTY, tread with caution) make it sound way better then it is, and somewhere on the middle is the truth.

Unregistered
    Ag Law inspects produce and animals and hires fruits and vegetables.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

New Job Classification

Agriculture Inspector with Law enforcement authority

Olde Tyme
    Takes most about a week to realize they done messed up. I ain’t never seen it so bad with folks leaving. Only people here are for the family insurance or they done got run off from somewhere else and can’t get a job anywhere but Ag Law

Unregistered

Attention supervisor

Put forth more efforts in making the department better than just trying to scare new hires from the God given right to free speech. Narrow this that down

Unregistered

Barn boy

You have limited rights to free speech.
    On the job and off the job. Read the Supreme Court decision. Best to find another job, if not happy. Only limited changes can be made to a regulatory type law enforcement job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have limited rights to free speech.
    On the job and off the job. Read the Supreme Court decision. Best to find another job, if not happy. Only limited changes can be made to a regulatory type law enforcement job.
    Off duty everyone has the same rights as a civilian.

Unregistered

Hmmmm

So I should withdraw my app and stay with forestry?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I should withdraw my app and stay with forestry?
    Yes. Be patient and attempt to get on with a police department or sheriff's office. Everyone is short handed these days, so unless you have something in your background that disqualifies you, you'll eventually be picked up by some agency.

Unregistered
    Yeah I got shafted by hurricane Michael and my interview was cancelled.