JV - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: JV

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of this has anything to do with benefits or traditional marriage values and the bull shit. This has to do with the personal opinion of the man in charge. He'll never admit it, he'll say his policy is designed to prevent problems in the work environment. Maybe, maybe not. But infidelity has nothing to do with my boss. The only time you got me is if I am screwing a subordinate, that's about it. Of unless you are someone important to the boss and then it just never gets discussed. Or they would be out of an assistant chief, captain, and major
    If it's in the employee that you agreed to uphold once hired then it has EVERY thing to do with your boss no matter who he is!

Unregistered
    If it's in the employee that you agreed to uphold once hired then it has EVERY thing to do with your boss no matter who he is!
    Until someone stands up to his crap in court. Then we will see who is right.

Unregistered
    Until someone stands up to his crap in court. Then we will see who is right.
    Go for it. Why you talking crap on the keyboard. The Boss is right and you are wrong and you whine. STFU.

Unregistered
    Go for it. Why you talking crap on the keyboard. The Boss is right and you are wrong and you whine. STFU.
    Holy shit, how far up Bob's ass is your tongue anyway? Unchallenged does not equal right ass ****. Fear and intimidation is how things get done here now. One day someone will Stan due to that shit. In the meantime be sure to push that tongue in as far as you can.

Unregistered

JV

JV has been around longer than most of you deputies have been alive. You have no idea who he is or what he is about. So STFU and do your job. Go suck on your pacifiers, and chage your pampers.

Deputy daycare

Good Man

JV has been around longer than most of you deputies have been alive. You have no idea who he is or what he is about. So STFU and do your job. Go suck on your pacifiers, and chage your pampers.
    I worked with JV for over ten years. He is a good man. All this fresh meat likes to talk trash when in fact 90% of the deputies are new and dont have a clue about real police work like JV.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy daycare View Post
    I worked with JV for over ten years. He is a good man. All this fresh meat likes to talk trash when in fact 90% of the deputies are new and dont have a clue about real police work like JV.
    He's a good man, wow, real police work you must be nuts. The guy is desigenuis and would screw his best friend over to get a piece of ass. Get real do you think you will get a positive response from this post.

Unregistered
    JV is a good guy and a good deputy, but He should never have been a supervisor. He doesn't have the temperament for it. He was one of the golden boys, because his dad worked here. He got whatever he wanted and finally was promoted to sergeant. Due to his poor temperament, he didn't last long as a sergeant. Now, his golden boy status is gone, and he has to watch his back for next three years. For the rest of you that have to do thirty years, take notice. Most of you won't survive thirty years.

This is what happens you promote people because who you know and what you know. Nepotism at its finest at the PCSO.

Unregistered
    The AI results came out for some members on 4-28 but nothing about n yet. I wonder why...

Unregistered
    The AI results came out for some members on 4-28 but nothing about n yet. I wonder why...
    Spin doctor is working it out. Stand by

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567