Next chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next chief

Unregistered

Next chief

And the winner is. Action Jackson. Congrats 🎉 chief Jackson. And let the hater hate . It's about time we get a brother chief . Show you right lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the winner is. Action Jackson. Congrats 🎉 chief Jackson. And let the hater hate . It's about time we get a brother chief . Show you right lmao

Stand down sailor that's an order. I am standing in the wings. My time is coming. Leadership is back in a big way. Don't count your Alfa-Romeos Until they're uncreated.

Unregistered
    Go clean the men's room and STFU, one of the urinals is plugged again.

Unregistered
    Maybe he can drive a new CLEAN Lexus this time.

Unregistered
    I'm new what's the story behind the Lexus

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. I am standing in the wings. My time is coming. Leadership is back in a big way. Don't count your Alfa-Romeos Until they're uncreated.
    Shut the F*CK up. You're retired and not coming back. Go take your psychotic men's will you!

Unregistered
    I'm new what's the story behind the Lexus
    The honorable Rev Dennis "Lexus" Jackson wanted to drive a Lexus back in the day. So he had been out and about pricing them and realized he still couldn't afford it on a poor policemans salary . He then came across such an incredible deal he bought it because he needed to ride flashy in the hood. He then got a bit nervous when people started teasing him when he told them about his sweet cheap ride and folks would ask WHAT YOU DO STEAL that ride. He had someone run it and guess what it was stolen. He played some games and tried to get his money back and got caught. He then found religion and became a reverend. So he was beholden from that day on as Dennis "Lexus" Jackson.

Unregistered

Unhappy Surely this is a joke, ref Reverend "Lexus" Jackson being a chief ? Tell me it aint

The honorable Rev Dennis "Lexus" Jackson wanted to drive a Lexus back in the day. So he had been out and about pricing them and realized he still couldn't afford it on a poor policemans salary . He then came across such an incredible deal he bought it because he needed to ride flashy in the hood.

He then got a bit nervous when people started teasing him when he told them about his sweet cheap ride and folks would ask WHAT YOU DO STEAL that ride. He had someone run it and guess what it was stolen. He played some games and tried to get his money back and got caught. He then found religion and became a reverend. So he was beholden from that day on as Dennis "Lexus" Jackson.

And are you serious ? This man Dennis "Lexus" Jackson, is a mental midget, and not to be trusted ref his nickname "Lexus Jackson" buying a 22, then finding religion, and becoming a reverend LOL , are you kidding me ?

this A hole shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief ! We have been humiliated, and laughed at before with other stupid incompetent leaders, such as Roque, Roberson Brown, Najiy, and Looney Louie, so PLEASE don't rub salt into the wound, and further make us the laughing stock of the South East , by promoting this untrustworthy clown. God help us please !!!!!

Unregistered
    The honorable Rev Dennis "Lexus" Jackson wanted to drive a Lexus back in the day. So he had been out and about pricing them and realized he still couldn't afford it on a poor policemans salary . He then came across such an incredible deal he bought it because he needed to ride flashy in the hood.

He then got a bit nervous when people started teasing him when he told them about his sweet cheap ride and folks would ask WHAT YOU DO STEAL that ride. He had someone run it and guess what it was stolen. He played some games and tried to get his money back and got caught. He then found religion and became a reverend. So he was beholden from that day on as Dennis "Lexus" Jackson.

And are you serious ? This man Dennis "Lexus" Jackson, is a mental midget, and not to be trusted ref his nickname "Lexus Jackson" buying a 22, then finding religion, and becoming a reverend LOL , are you kidding me ?

this A hole shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief ! We have been humiliated, and laughed at before with other stupid incompetent leaders, such as Roque, Roberson Brown, Najiy, and Looney Louie, so PLEASE don't rub salt into the wound, and further make us the laughing stock of the South East , by promoting this untrustworthy clown. God help us please !!!!!
    He is reverend equivalent to Roche. It's Miami biatches!

Unregistered
    You mean Chief Papier and Lt Natalie Martinez are not going to be the next in command.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast