Next chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next chief

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

site de voyance par smsu

Salut Je suis Arsene et je veux prendre mon destin en main. Je m’intéresse à la voyance, et je cherche une voyance sérieuse par téléphone car je pense que ça pourrait me faire du bien. J'ai longtemps hésité à contacter une voyante, je sais que j'ai eu tort. De mémoire, je n'ai jamais été attiré par le tirage tarot, j'apprécie plus un voyant. Le tarot est très en vogue, personnelement, je n'aime pas.Les voyants par sms est bizarre .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Do us a favor and take your "Stand down sailor that's an order" and shove it up your ass!

Unregistered
    Do us a favor and take your "Stand down sailor that's an order" and shove it up your ass!
    I'll write you up for insubordination and bust you back to PSA. Consider this Garrity. Who is this?

Unregistered

Question Your joking , right ?

The honorable Rev Dennis "Lexus" Jackson wanted to drive a Lexus back in the day. So he had been out and about pricing them and realized he still couldn't afford it on a poor policemans salary . He then came across such an incredible deal he bought it because he needed to ride flashy in the hood.

He then got a bit nervous when people started teasing him when he told them about his sweet cheap ride and folks would ask WHAT YOU DO STEAL that ride. He had someone run it and guess what it was stolen. He played some games and tried to get his money back and got caught. He then found religion and became a reverend. So he was beholden from that day on as Dennis "Lexus" Jackson.

And are you serious ? This man Dennis "Lexus" Jackson, is a mental midget, and not to be trusted ref his nickname "Lexus Jackson" buying a 22, then finding religion, and becoming a reverend LOL , are you kidding me ?

this A hole shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief ! We have been humiliated, and laughed at before with other stupid incompetent leaders, such as Roque, Roberson Brown, Najiy, and Looney Louie, so PLEASE don't rub salt into the wound, and further make us the laughing stock of the South East , by promoting this untrustworthy clown. God help us please !!!!!
    Tell me this is a joke right ?
    This stupid clown buys a 22 , then tries to hide the fact that he did. Then Somehow, in a few years ??? He gets promoted to major, and up, despite his low IQ , and felonious grand theft past, and now he may become the chief ? Give me an 09, and a permanent 06, I'm embarrassed, and retiring if this is the future ????

Unregistered
    I'll write you up for insubordination and bust you back to PSA. Consider this Garrity. Who is this?

You can give Garrity over an internet blog unless it is confirmed and acknowledged. That is a state of New Mexico court of appeals ruling back in 2005. And you can't give it in order to learn the identity of an anonymous source. Maybe it is you who went to Miami high school sir.

Unregistered
    Hey, Miami High is alive and well within you. First, in order to write one up. YOU need to be employed here, as a current supervisor. Second, you need to have a basic, of facts. To start that RIP. Your a self appointed Leoaffairs troll. I would be remised if I didn't point out one simple fact to you. We've both known many that retired, fired or left to another department over the years. YOUR the only one that's been RETIRED., that's on here many times a day. Now, I'm no medical professional. Even I can see you need some help! The first step is to admit you have a problem. Please do!

Unregistered
    The guy ****ing your mama in the ass! Stand down while I bust a nut in her ass!

Unregistered

Our hero! Punking family members. Is this the best you have to offer? You know, when you resort to running one's family down. Show's you have low self esteem and an I.Q. of a mental midget. Make me proud to wear the same uniform as you ones wore, but never again. You remind me of a real old cartoon. That chicken, who used to run around with his chest all puffed out. Yet, in your case, you need a bra.

Unregistered
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Our hero! Punking family members. Is this the best you have to offer? You know, when you resort to running one's family down. Show's you have low self esteem and an I.Q. of a mental midget. Make me proud to wear the same uniform as you ones wore, but never again. You remind me of a real old cartoon. That chicken, who used to run around with his chest all puffed out. Yet, in your case, you need a bra.

Foghorn Leghorn was a true leader. Most of what I see around here is Snagglepuss and Hardy Har Har ( oh dear, oh my). Let's not forget the Speedy Gonzalez's from MHS.

No, you WILL stand down sailor and you'll do it in a New York minute!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast