Why did OFC DALLAS SMART, OFC GUSTAVO GONCALVES, OFC JASON SANDT all leave FMPD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I laugh every time I see those traffic twins. One thinks that she is all that and the other is just as lost. Just a useless unit that doesn't do anything. They don't work crashes, don't write tickets, I guess it can go without saying that they don't do a damp thing. Put them back on the road and have FHP take our serious crashes.

Unregistered
    When you incorporate as a city and have your own PD FHP is off the hook for crashes. Thats why the county passes them off but unless its the interstate were stuck with them

Unregistered
    Not true ,if it is a state road they will work it ,MLK, 41, fowler and so on

Unregistered
    True but theyll give you an ETA of 90 minutes since they knkw its city police jurisdiction

Unregistered
    T4 was a problem child for every patrol shift she worked on, now she is a disaster for the traffic unit that has no leadership or vision

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true ,if it is a state road they will work it ,MLK, 41, fowler and so on
    You are clueless! Do some research before you talk crap

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah ...the traffic unit that never works a traffic crash, but one who is a so called tracs expert and DRE expert, go screw yourself. ..at least Johnny worked crashes
    Special message for MOD 720

https://youtu.be/YbQc8X6WjBc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12