Dumb ass supervisors

Unregistered

Dumb ass supervisors

I had the great experience of working for Miami Springs PD in the late 80's. At that time my supervisor was Sgt. Michael Cole and what the most ignorant person I've have ever known. I was on a call taking a report when he called me away from there while I just started talking to the complainant. I went to where he was and found him and about three other officers who had stopped a vehicle. He advised that the person they had stopped was related to my call and to arrest him for disorderly conduct. I told him where was this individual disorderly, he told me back at the call that I had been at. I ask how I could arrest someone who was disorderly if I did not witness it. He got in my face and ordered me to arrest this person, I told him if he wanted to arrest him to arrest him himself and I walked away. Later he called me into his office and started to read me the riot act. I tossed my badge at him and walked out. from the day that I started that department was f***ed up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had the great experience of working for Miami Springs PD in the late 80's. At that time my supervisor was Sgt. Michael Cole and what the most ignorant person I've have ever known. I was on a call taking a report when he called me away from there while I just started talking to the complainant. I went to where he was and found him and about three other officers who had stopped a vehicle. He advised that the person they had stopped was related to my call and to arrest him for disorderly conduct. I told him where was this individual disorderly, he told me back at the call that I had been at. I ask how I could arrest someone who was disorderly if I did not witness it. He got in my face and ordered me to arrest this person, I told him if he wanted to arrest him to arrest him himself and I walked away. Later he called me into his office and started to read me the riot act. I tossed my badge at him and walked out. from the day that I started that department was f***ed up.
    Thank you for sharing your story.
    Michael Cole has not worked here in many years and he is not missed; however, we have replaced him with some female Sgts that make him look like a Harvard Rhode Scholar.
    I don't think that we miss you either.

Unregistered
    Female sergeants? You have those?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeez, let's have a review here. You wrote, "what the most ignorant" , "I've have", and "I told him where was this " and you are calling someone else ignorant? Bone up on your grammar pal. Glad you are gone, we have enough morons around here.

Unregistered
    It seems Nene can finally put that gold badge he bought many moons ago to use.