Background process - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Has anyone who is in the background phase heard anything back yet?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone who is in the background phase heard anything back yet?
    Just what I stated a few days ago, that they are not trying to get us into the May academy, which I still do not see a start date for on the Broward College website. Fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Unregistered
    Now trying*

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard anything yet from background? I'm Starting the process with other agencies but I would prefer mgpd. Let me know if anyone has heard anything.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard anything yet from background? I'm Starting the process with other agencies but I would prefer mgpd. Let me know if anyone has heard anything.
    so, what I know is that there's 2 people doing backgrounds and they take some time. Please they also have to conduct AI investigations as they come in.
    with that said, I can list at least 5-7 agencies in the south Florida area that are currently hiring, and have better starting pay and benefits than MGPD. Do your homework.

Unregistered
    so, what I know is that there's 2 people doing backgrounds and they take some time. Please they also have to conduct AI investigations as they come in.
    with that said, I can list at least 5-7 agencies in the south Florida area that are currently hiring, and have better starting pay and benefits than MGPD. Do your homework.
    Next academy is in two months, I hope my background is good to go by then.

Unregistered

Applicant

So I already did my interview and I guess online it says I pass do I wait till they call me or do they do the background with out me knowing ? I'm curious because I did the interview weeks ago and I really want this job

Unregistered
    You will know your background is beginning when you are scheduled for the Poly, Psyche, and Medical. After successfully passing those three, you will normally be contacted within a couple of weeks by the BI. And, if you get a "marginal" on the psyche, that doesn't mean you passed. It doesn't DQ you either, but most likely you won't be selected to proceed. There is a difference between DQ and "not selected". DQ means you failed and should look elsewhere. "not selected" means you could be considered at a later time and are eligible to try again in six months.

Unregistered

Backgrounds

From experience, what's the longest anyone has waited to get an answer from the BI or how long have the current applicants been waiting for a reply..... does anyone have any idea how long this normally takes or.... what kind of email/notification I will get when I pass?

Unregistered
    From experience, what's the longest anyone has waited to get an answer from the BI or how long have the current applicants been waiting for a reply..... does anyone have any idea how long this normally takes or.... what kind of email/notification I will get when I pass?
    From my experience, I've been waiting over 2 months. From what I've been told BI is really backed up, and have only pushed one person through since February. I'm hoping to hear something soon, I have a few other things that might fall through soon, so I'm really hoping to hear something from mgpd, cause it's truly where I prefer to go.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast