Background process - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    About how long more or less does the Background Investigation take to complete?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A couple cadets start in April. 3 or 4 more will start in May.
    any idea if the cadets attending either one of those academies have been contacted yet?

Unregistered
    any idea if the cadets attending either one of those academies have been contacted yet?
    I've been in the background phase for about three weeks or so and they were shooting for this months academy. However, I haven't been contacted yet so I was wondering the same thing.

Unregistered
    Anyone know when they plan on calling/hiring regular cert applicants

Unregistered
    Any updates or Info on cert officers being hired

Unregistered
    I've been in the background phase for about three weeks or so and they were shooting for this months academy. However, I haven't been contacted yet so I was wondering the same thing.
    I know the feeling, I have been waiting since the end of February, and have a couple of interviews for other positions coming up. I really want this position but I don't want to lose any other opportunities, that might come up. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Unregistered
    Same here been waiting for a reply since feb.... finished all the requirements and waiting for a reply from a bi

Unregistered
    Does anyone know when/if there's an academy starting in May. That's the next academy they are trying to get cadets into. Has anyone been told anything similar to this?

Unregistered

Question

Can someone tell me how the process is for Miami Gardens?

Once I apply I get invited to the interview? What goes on in the interview (oral board)? I never been to one before.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell me how the process is for Miami Gardens?

Once I apply I get invited to the interview? What goes on in the interview (oral board)? I never been to one before.
    After submitting your application, they'll review your application, if you qualify they'll call you in for an interview. The interview is like any other job interview, they'll ask you character questions, maybe give you a scenario, nothing too difficult, just be honest. Don't stress it and good luck.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast