Background process - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    I am white and they have called me back. Regardless of anything in the past which we personally have all had nothing to do with or have any real knowledge of, every new potential recruit I have met has been positive and forward looking and beyond all that nonsense. I wish you guys all the best of luck, I hope I make it through myself, and we can all serve this city and great agency that is considering us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This statement is NOT accurate and does not reflect with Miami Gardens Police Department. just my 2 cents!
    You are two cents short of reality. The new chief and her assistant are unqualified individuals who rose at MDPD based on political networking and they have landed here to continue their scheme. They present a public face but behind the scenes they will do whatever is necessary to appease their political mentor- and we all know who that is.

Unregistered
    I am white and they have called me back. Regardless of anything in the past which we personally have all had nothing to do with or have any real knowledge of, every new potential recruit I have met has been positive and forward looking and beyond all that nonsense. I wish you guys all the best of luck, I hope I make it through myself, and we can all serve this city and great agency that is considering us.
    Ok now we know that you're not white, you're not waiting to be called and you definitely don't know this agency since you're calling it great. This agency had a potential to grow at one point. A lot of good people worked hard to make this a great agency until we became North Opalocka with the arrival of Machanic and others. So my friend, you might try to confuse those on the outside, but we on the trenches, we know better.

Unregistered
    Ok now we know that you're not white, you're not waiting to be called and you definitely don't know this agency since you're calling it great. This agency had a potential to grow at one point. A lot of good people worked hard to make this a great agency until we became North Opalocka with the arrival of Machanic and others. So my friend, you might try to confuse those on the outside, but we on the trenches, we know better.
    Negative Ghost Ryder!! This Agency went to Crap WAYYYY before Machanic arrived... try around the time Johnson came... Well, the only thing we can do now is look past all that BS and move forward! Make MGPD great again please!

Unregistered
    Negative Ghost Ryder!! This Agency went to Crap WAYYYY before Machanic arrived... try around the time Johnson came... Well, the only thing we can do now is look past all that BS and move forward! Make MGPD great again please!
    Buddy how can this agency improve with a pygmy and a side of beef at the helm? Are you aware those two Neanderthals never worked a case at MDPD? The pigmy spent her career planning parties for Director Bobby Parker while at MDPD and the side of beef Is so dumb he carried a six shot Ruger his entire career because he was too stupid to learn how to work a semi auto. The pygmy is a computer covered with skin- she only cares about herself and her pygmy family and the side of beef carries and quotes a bible to cover up for his corruption. Nothing will change as long as those two mopes are here.

Unregistered
    Why the hell you clowns don't leave the department. I'm so sick of coming on here and seeing you guys bad mouth this agency. While there are some changes that need to be made it's not as bad you portray.

Unregistered
    Why the hell you clowns don't leave the department. I'm so sick of coming on here and seeing you guys bad mouth this agency. While there are some changes that need to be made it's not as bad you portray.
    Of course you would like those that disagree with management leave here. That way, you and the two criminals laeding this department can open the doors and protect all the drug trafficking and other vice activity their political mentor wants to bring here. Get this you corrupt basta&d, take your pimping and fraud to Opa Locka. We are on to the history this chief and her assistant bring to this department.

Unregistered
    i agree with alot of departments in miami-dade county don't like to hire anglo males..perhaps a good looking anglo female might get a bump to get hired but,us anglo males are at the bottom of the list.. starting with the city of miami police.. when was the last time they hired an anglo male??? 1996?? when i went through my BLE academy class in 1996 at MDCC north..i saw only 1 anglo male in 3 city classes going ..and i'm positive the anglo male was related to a city of miami police officer.. i have even been to their academy multiple times over the past few years and did not see one anglo male and not even an anglo female there.. this is called manipulating or finagling the numbers to get grants from the government.. since they don't use the race of HISPANIC on the numbers of new hires.. they use the latin male and females as WHITE ..just like if you 39 (arrest) a hispanic they are considered black or white depending on skin complexion.. example: if a non-certified class has 26 PPO'S or trainee's in it ..and let's say 14 white and 12 black..in reality those so called WHITE are actually hispanics (white)... SMH.. another way departments to avoid hiring WHITEY!!! the only department i see hiring anglo's fairly is the county police.. departments need to address this issue and be fair towards all applicants...as if backgrounds have some kind of contest to see who can hire more blacks or hispanics.. atleast, they give a preference to anglo's because we are the minority here in dade county.. affirmative action should be used for the anglo's when going through the process of employment..

Unregistered
    Been in background for months. Should I just give up waiting on this department ?

Unregistered
    Been in background for months. Should I just give up waiting on this department ?
    Since when have you been in backgrounds?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast